It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:47 pm

Help with iupdating an old skin's format from winamp to musicbee.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
deflore08

Re: Help with iupdating an old skin's format from winamp to musicbee.

Post by deflore08 »

xX_bazingaboy_Xx wrote: February 28th, 2021, 9:00 pm THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll be sure to look over the code in an effort to better understand the way rainmeter works. Again, thanks!
You're welcome. God sent us xenium.. ))) Don't forget to follow his instruction about MusicBee.
Image * Image * Image * Image
xX_bazingaboy_Xx

Post by xX_bazingaboy_Xx »

Ok, it turns out I have no idea how to use/set up CAD. All the skin can do for me right now is skip/pause/play songs. I'll try and figure this stuff out for myself, but if anyon had any tips, I'd greatly appreciate it. I even enabled it in the plugins menu. I heard that this is possibly an issue with the newest version of musicbee, so I'm going to downgrade it to 3.1 and see if that works.

Edit: I have no idea where to find a working link for ver. 3.1
xX_bazingaboy_Xx

OK. ONE LAST UPDATE FOR A WHILE. As it turns out, this is actually a problem with the skin! I tried using musicbee with another rainmeter skin (https://www.deviantart.com/apexxx-sensei/art/Mond-762455575) and it worked perfectly! Since it worked on deflore08's PC, all this does is further complicate the matter. I'll be investigating this for a while.
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

Hmm.. It's truly works fine for me.
Try this version. And try to delete manually old folder, then install this version. MusicBee v3.3.7491
Also try to switch skin (terezi->dragonterezi)
xX_bazingaboy_Xx

deflore08 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 7:18 am Hmm.. It's truly works fine for me.
Try this version. And try to delete manually old folder, then install this version. MusicBee v3.3.7491
Also try to switch skin (terezi->dragonterezi)
When you said try this version, did you mean to post a file? Otherwise, I'll try and install that old version of musicbee.
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

xX_bazingaboy_Xx wrote: March 1st, 2021, 7:55 am When you said try this version, did you mean to post a file? Otherwise, I'll try and install that old version of musicbee.
Sorry i forgot to attach it.. Can't do it now, writitng prom phone. :(
But to be honest i don't know why it doesn't work for you. With latest RM versions it even doesn't require a plugings, NowPlaying are built-in now. Can you post the code of modified terezi.ini? I don't think the problem in MusicBee if you got another skin worked, obviously. :)
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

Haha, great! I found the reason. Okay, it should be rewritten a bit, will post it tad later.
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

:welcome:
The problem was.. In player-state. I have AIMP runned 24/7 and Terezi identified it as WINAMP is running. Otherwise Terezi just hides controls, if no Winamp windows found.

Rewritten, all controls works correctly now. Care with Shuffle and Repeat controls - MusicBee has 3 states for each, but skin switch only between 2 of them - off/on. :) Added #Player_Path# variable, you may set MusicBee path and run it trough the skin (WA icon in left bottom corner).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xX_bazingaboy_Xx

deflore08 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 12:01 pm :welcome:
The problem was.. In player-state. I have AIMP runned 24/7 and Terezi identified it as WINAMP is running. Otherwise Terezi just hides controls, if no Winamp windows found.

Rewritten, all controls works correctly now. Care with Shuffle and Repeat controls - MusicBee has 3 states for each, but skin switch only between 2 of them - off/on. :) Added #Player_Path# variable, you may set MusicBee path and run it trough the skin (WA icon in left bottom corner).
IT WORKS!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

xX_bazingaboy_Xx wrote: March 1st, 2021, 5:13 pm IT WORKS!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Great! :)