It is currently April 24th, 2024, 6:39 am

Global Media control

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
JohnCoool

Global Media control

Post by JohnCoool »

I found several skins that can control running media. But the issue I faced is that it is specified to particular programs like Windows media player or Spotify.

I need one that works as global controller. The keyboard media keys control an program that has global keys as long as it is running.

Is there a skin that can work like that? I want to control Google Chrome media from those controls.
CodeCode

Re: Global Media control

Post by CodeCode »

CHeck this out: https://www.deviantart.com/code-sapient/art/Music-Control-Pack-1-01xx-842753580

If you like it at all, I have a more developed but unreleased version that is even more flexible. I can package it up if you are interested.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

JohnCoool wrote: February 25th, 2021, 1:38 pm I found several skins that can control running media. But the issue I faced is that it is specified to particular programs like Windows media player or Spotify.

I need one that works as global controller. The keyboard media keys control an program that has global keys as long as it is running.

Is there a skin that can work like that? I want to control Google Chrome media from those controls.
Oops, mine isnt designed for streaming audio, so in reality, mine wont really help you, unless you make it work - I am sure there are those that would assist you in that endeavour.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page