It is currently April 26th, 2024, 10:21 pm

Suggestions For Best Rainmeter Skins

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Rodney B Peabody

Suggestions For Best Rainmeter Skins

Post by Rodney B Peabody »

Hello folks. I'm looking for some of the best Rainmeter skins for my Windows 10 PC. I've seen about skins on the Reddit subforum but there are many of them. Can you guys suggest to me some of the names of the skins that you like the most?
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Suggestions For Best Rainmeter Skins

Post by jsmorley »

Rodney B Peabody wrote: February 9th, 2021, 12:35 pm Hello folks. I'm looking for some of the best Rainmeter skins for my Windows 10 PC. I've seen about skins on the Reddit subforum but there are many of them. Can you guys suggest to me some of the names of the skins that you like the most?
A good place to start is here on the forums at:

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewforum.php?f=27
Rodney B Peabody

Post by Rodney B Peabody »

Thanks for the help. I have selected some skins from your shared section. And I found this article, which also mentions some of the good-looking Rainmeter skins.
Lieuallen

Post by Lieuallen »

The best Rainmeter skin is the one you create yourself!

If you're very adventurous, you can completely design and implement a new skin.

Of, if you're more like me, you can find a skin you like, and then make a few adjustments and tweaks. Maybe add a small part of a second skin. Use it a while, and then think of a small addition that you create yourself. Use it some more. Eventually, you'll have exactly what you want! That's what I did, and I ended up with Sensors!
Always sure, sometimes right.