It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:07 pm

Sauver une mesure dans une variable - Save a measure in a variable

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
NoWay_To_HeaVeN

Re: Sauver une mesure dans une variable - Save a measure in a variable

Post by NoWay_To_HeaVeN »

balala wrote: January 17th, 2021, 8:29 pm As said, I have one single monitor, so I suppose it is harder for me to test your code, however I have a question related to the posted code: the value of the [MonMeasureOne] measure is ALWAYS 7, so accordingly, the value of the [MonMeasureTwo] measure is always 7 as well. I don't see so far any exception of this rule. Am I mistaken?
As the position calculations are made from the values found by the variable # SCREENAREAWIDTH @ n #,
even changing the contents of "MaxMon1" to forced 2, I don't know what that can give ...?

For the part you mention, I admit that I do not master this code at all :oops: , and that I put 7, thinking of 6 monitors and an output of 0.
The "job" is far from done, but I can do an rmskin for you if you want / can direct me and more than likely optimize functions ...

Edit : The oldest monitor that I own died today, so I was able to test on 4 then 3 monitors ... Yeah! it works !
(Be careful, it is almost certain that understanding my way of thinking / seeing things / "coding" is already a headache in itself :D :Whistle )
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (build 19042) / AMD Ryzen 9 3900X / RAM 16 Go / GTX960-4Go X 2
Rainmeter :4.4.0.3412 beta 64-bit (Dec 28 2020)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

NoWay_To_HeaVeN wrote: January 17th, 2021, 8:56 pm but I can do an rmskin for you if you want / can direct me and more than likely optimize functions ...
Ok, make and upload it. I'm gonna take a look.
NoWay_To_HeaVeN

balala wrote: January 17th, 2021, 9:16 pm Ok, make and upload it. I'm gonna take a look.
You will surely tear your hair, for my part, at my age no need to pull it out ... :D
(no hit, no hit, I'm an old man :D )
Keep in mind, that it isn't ended :oops: even for me...
I did the rmskin with Rainmeter 4.3.1.3321 (64bits), but I don't think it changes much from the beta ...

You will probably also find that the navigation code in the folders is perfect ... Normal, it's Eclectic-Tech :D :lol:

To launch the Wallpaper / Slideshow manager, "RSP_interface / Divers / Wall_Slide_Switch / WallSlideSwitchSettings.ini"
Even without the option of placement on a monitor, you can test the other aspects.
RSP_interface_2.0.x.x.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (build 19042) / AMD Ryzen 9 3900X / RAM 16 Go / GTX960-4Go X 2
NoWay_To_HeaVeN

:?
I forgot to say 2 or 3 things ...
1 / To close the wallpaper or slideshow configuration window, right click on the screens / slideshow bar.
2 / I changed the policy concerning this bar which was unique and cycled,
I preferred to put each screen and the slideshow separate so as not to click 7 times to go to wallpaper 6 ...
3 / suddenly the related Calc is obsolete, but still temporarily useful for the above-mentioned closure.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

NoWay_To_HeaVeN wrote: January 17th, 2021, 9:42 pm RSP_interface_2.0.x.x.rmskin
As said with one single monitor which I have, it's harder to deeply test the skin, so I can say only generalities. But there being a lot of skins (61 .ini files included), it's hard. Later I'm gonna try to take a look, but probably someone who is having more (at least two or three) monitors could much easier check the skin.
NoWay_To_HeaVeN

balala wrote: January 18th, 2021, 8:39 am As said with one single monitor which I have, it's harder to deeply test the skin, so I can say only generalities. But there being a lot of skins (61 .ini files included), it's hard. Later I'm gonna try to take a look, but probably someone who is having more (at least two or three) monitors could much easier check the skin.
I created an rmskin containing only the Wallpaper and SlideShow ini.
I haven't changed anything from the previous rmskin, just removed all ini and unrelated stuff.
Moreover, as all WallpaperNs are pretty much (location variable, inc and var files) identical, which reduces the number of files to control ;-) to:
- Miscellaneous / Wall_Slide_Switch / WallSlideSwitchSettings.ini
- Miscellaneous / WallShow / WallSlideSettings.ini
- Miscellaneous / Wallpaper / Wallslide.ini
- @ Resources / Switch_Wall_Slide / *. Inc (2 files)
- @ Resources / WallSlide / *. Inc (3 files)
NB: I will surely move forward a bit, but keeping in mind that you might have some important recommendations ...
Thanks in advance.
RSP_WP_SL_0.0.0.1.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

NoWay_To_HeaVeN wrote: January 18th, 2021, 1:33 pm I created an rmskin containing only the Wallpaper and SlideShow ini.
I haven't changed anything from the previous rmskin, just removed all ini and unrelated stuff.
To be honest I'm not very sure what to load, especially that there are 22 skin files in this package as well. So what should i load and what should I do (eep in mind that as said, i have one single monitor)?
NoWay_To_HeaVeN

balala wrote: January 18th, 2021, 8:40 pm To be honest I'm not very sure what to load, especially that there are 22 skin files in this package as well. So what should i load and what should I do (eep in mind that as said, i have one single monitor)?
If you have downloaded the rmskin only WallPapers/SlideShow, Load only
- Divers / Wall_Slide_Switch / WallSlideSwitchSettings.ini
You will see a window "Select :"
here you can load a wallpaper(one by one)/Slideshow Configurator
you can test :
- Appli Folder localisation: Left click validate the selected folder / Right Back to precedent validation (need to use Folder Navigation First)
- Folder Navigation: Just the FolderVien form Eclecti-Tech Double Click enter and select the folder
- Timer: Left/Right click (+1/-1 sec) - Double L/R +60/-60 Sec [58+2] - Scroll Up/Down Add/Supp Secs
- Aspect: Grey-Normal Size / Color-Normal / Grey-Wide / Color-Wide
- Activate / Deactivate Wallpaper

(i have modified the skin and made a mistake, when reactivate Wallpaper, Deactivate de Wallpaper Config skin related... :( :oops: )
Scrolling on the "positioner" will probably move the wallpaper out of the screen (Keep on screen must be disabled in any case... i think)

Sorry, i don't speak very well english...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

I'm sorry, but I can't follow:
NoWay_To_HeaVeN wrote: January 18th, 2021, 9:04 pm If you have downloaded the rmskin only WallPapers/SlideShow, Load only
- Divers / Wall_Slide_Switch / WallSlideSwitchSettings.ini
You will see a window "Select :"
here you can load a wallpaper(one by one)/Slideshow Configurator
you can test :
- Appli Folder localisation: Left click validate the selected folder / Right Back to precedent validation (need to use Folder Navigation First)
- Folder Navigation: Just the FolderVien form Eclecti-Tech Double Click enter and select the folder
- Timer: Left/Right click (+1/-1 sec) - Double L/R +60/-60 Sec [58+2] - Scroll Up/Down Add/Supp Secs
- Aspect: Grey-Normal Size / Color-Normal / Grey-Wide / Color-Wide
- Activate / Deactivate Wallpaper

(i have modified the skin and made a mistake, when reactivate Wallpaper, Deactivate de Wallpaper Config skin related... :( :oops: )
Scrolling on the "positioner" will probably move the wallpaper out of the screen (Keep on screen must be disabled in any case... i think)

Sorry, i don't speak very well english...
Have no idea how. I tried clicking, righ-clicking, double clicking, but no wallpaper. There are seven screen icons on the skin. Since as said I have one single screen, I suppose mine is the far right one, which has a small icon. If I click any of those screens I get a green check on the clicked screen, including the far right one. When I do click a new skin is loading, namely this: RSP_interface_WPSL\Divers\WallShow\WallSlideSettingsX.ini, where X is the index of the screen I clicked on. If i click the second button in this newly loaded skin, I get loaded the RSP_interface_WPSL\FolderView\FolderWX\folderrollupdown.ini skin, with X the same index as previously. I suppose I should set a wallpaper somehow here, but can't figure out how. The WallSlideSettings.ini skin, which presumably belongs to the only screen I have, looks a little bit different then the others, the last button doesn't exist:
Skin.png
So I'm sorry, but as said I don't know what to do...
NoWay_To_HeaVeN

balala wrote: January 19th, 2021, 4:56 pm I'm sorry, but I can't follow:

Have no idea how. I tried clicking, righ-clicking, double clicking, but no wallpaper. There are seven screen icons on the skin. Since as said I have one single screen, I suppose mine is the far right one, which has a small icon. If I click any of those screens I get a green check on the clicked screen, including the far right one. When I do click a new skin is loading, namely this: RSP_interface_WPSL\Divers\WallShow\WallSlideSettingsX.ini, where X is the index of the screen I clicked on. If i click the second button in this newly loaded skin, I get loaded the RSP_interface_WPSL\FolderView\FolderWX\folderrollupdown.ini skin, with X the same index as previously. I suppose I should set a wallpaper somehow here, but can't figure out how. The WallSlideSettings.ini skin, which presumably belongs to the only screen I have, looks a little bit different then the others, the last button doesn't exist:
Skin.png
So I'm sorry, but as said I don't know what to do...
By default, rainmeter places everything on the primary (or single) screen, that's why I don't provide a layout.
The "master" skin to load is
"WallSlideSkinSettings.ini", located in "Miscellaneous / Wall_Slide_switch"
Master_Skin_WPSLLoad.PNG
- Left click activates the Wallpaper configurator (1 per screen) and Slideshow
- Right click Deactivates the current configurator

The second image is the slideshow configurator. (adaptation from SephiroTess Skin : SystemV 2.0, which has no deactivate function it is true, and no placement ...)

The first a Wallpaper configurator
1 / The first thing is to click on the "Folder" icon, in order to select the folder where the images to be displayed are stored.
2 / The selection is validated with the first icon "The file with two circles, one valid, the other" GoBack "(requires having already validated a file once)
3 / The 5th and last icon of line 1 Enables or Disables the Wallpaper display (Wallpaper n)
4 / Once this is done, the 3rd icon manages the timing, it is here that there are 3 +/- functions (Click L / R - DblClick L / R - Scroll U / D)
-----NB : -1sec = pause (0 = more or less 1sec)
5 / The 4th changes the aspect of the display (Color or not / Normal or Wide)

Line 2 is only "one icon" representing 6 "screens" with the possible directions (scoll Up / Down), useless if only one screen available, except perhaps, to test the output on the left or on the right.