It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:41 pm

Yosemite skin pack cannot be downloaded. Could someone send me a link?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
TBKR

Yosemite skin pack cannot be downloaded. Could someone send me a link?

Post by TBKR »

Hi all. I just wanted to try the Yosemite Skin pack becasue unlike the Winstep Nexus Dock, the Yosemite skin has a dock with real appllications of apple that is somewhat compatible with windows.

I cannot download it from any website, is it down? If not could someone send me a download link from a trusted website?
CodeCode

Re: Yosemite skin pack cannot be downloaded. Could someone send me a link?

Post by CodeCode »

Try a different browser, or set your security application to accept ".RMSKIN" files. Or... take the site url and set your security to "accept" that page.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

TBKR wrote: January 11th, 2021, 2:47 am Hi all. I just wanted to try the Yosemite Skin pack becasue unlike the Winstep Nexus Dock, the Yosemite skin has a dock with real appllications of apple that is somewhat compatible with windows.

I cannot download it from any website, is it down? If not could someone send me a download link from a trusted website?
A link please from wher you couldn't download it?
TBKR

Post by TBKR »

Here's the site where I cannot download the skin pack. Is there any error with my system or isn't that site not the one to choose from?

https://skinpacks.com/yosemite-skinpack-for-win78-110/
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

TBKR wrote: January 13th, 2021, 4:36 am Here's the site where I cannot download the skin pack. Is there any error with my system or isn't that site not the one to choose from?
This is not a Rainmeter skin, even if it is named skin pack. As such it doesn't belong to this forum, there probably is a similar forum for this softwsre as well, but not this one, for sure. Sorry, but you won't get help with it here.