It is currently April 18th, 2024, 2:24 am

visualizer bar image

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
bagoly97

visualizer bar image

Post by bagoly97 »

Can I put an image inside the moving bars?
I want it to look like this when the song plays
Jeff

Re: visualizer bar image

Post by Jeff »

bagoly97

Post by bagoly97 »

Jeff wrote: January 9th, 2021, 6:09 pm https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/meters/general-options/container/
Check the examples
I downloaded the file you sent. but I could not find which file to add the codes to.
bagoly97

Post by bagoly97 »

up up up :(
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bagoly97 wrote: January 9th, 2021, 4:56 pm Can I put an image inside the moving bars?
Yep, it's defrinitely possible. As said by Jeff, you have to use a Container, but I suppose as a beginner, you can't figure out how to do. Do you have a code, a skin you'd like to use?
To take a look on how this is working, recommeny my Mirage suite (recommend the last version, 1.2). Its Mirage\CoverVizualizer\CoverVisualizer.ini skin does exactly what have you asked for. If interested, download tha package, install it and load the indicated skin, then check it. If it does what you want, we can modify your skin, just check the CoverVisualizer first please and let me know what do you think about it.
Just note that the suite is translated to Hungarian as well, you can change the language using the Mirage\Settings\Settings.ini skin.