It is currently April 16th, 2024, 1:13 pm

Reminders skins created by me not working properly

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Tejas

Re: Reminders skins created by me not working properly

Post by Tejas »

In which format should I enter the time because it isn't working when I enter in format : 14:05:47 pm 2020.08.07. Please help. :(
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Tejas wrote: January 8th, 2021, 11:19 am In which format should I enter the time because it isn't working when I enter in format : 14:05:47 pm 2020.08.07.
14:05:47 pm doesn't make sense at all. If you're using pm, the hours can go up to 12, not above. The above time is 2:05:47 pm, enter it this way.
In your original post you've used this Format on the [MeasureAlarm] measure: Format=%#I:%M:%S. On this format the red marked %#I means:
Hour in 12-hour format (01 - 12).
That's why have I used the same format in my code, addionally completed by %p, to have the AM / PM added.
So what format would you like to use for the time? If you'd like the 12-hours format, the code is alright, if you'd like the times in a 24-hour format, replace the %#I parameter with %#H in the Format and TimeStampFormat options of the [MeasureAlarm] and
[MeasureAlarmTime] measures and remove the %p parameters from the same options. If you do so, you have to enter the times in a 24-hour format (14:05:47 for instance).
Tejas

Post by Tejas »

Wow thanks a lot Balala, it works perfectly. :D :D
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Tejas wrote: January 9th, 2021, 2:25 am Wow thanks a lot Balala, it works perfectly. :D :D
Great. :thumbup: