It is currently April 20th, 2024, 11:26 am

Colors changing

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Colors changing

Post by balala »

MarkKane wrote: January 6th, 2021, 8:07 am I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if there is a better way to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
You've added spaces into the color code which should have be set into the IfBelowAction option and this confuses Rainmeter. The solution is pretty simle: you either have to quote the color code, or not use spaces. Or even better both: IfBelowAction=[!SetOption MeterHWiNFOMOBOTemp1Value FontColor "220,220,0,255"][!UpdateMeter "MeterHWiNFOMOBOTemp1Value"][!Redraw]. The same thing does work in the IfAboveAction option, because there are no spaces. Some details here: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15253&p=85604#p85604
Additionally note two things:
  • The code does nothing when the value of the measure is equal with #HWiNFO-MOBO2-TempLimit#, because this value is not included neither in the IfAboveValue, nor in IfBellowValue. Even if you can add an IfEqualValue / IfEqualAction options pair, I recommend to switch to IfConditions instead, which is a newer and much versatile option. Let us know if you need assistence.
  • Beside quoting the code and removing the spaces, I also added a !UpdateMeter bang, because without it, redrawing the skin doesn't make too much sense.