It is currently April 25th, 2024, 5:45 pm

Another Spotify Problem

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CrossedLemur

Another Spotify Problem

Post by CrossedLemur »

Recently I had a problem with a Spotify skin. Not very original, I know, everybody and their mom has had that problem, but this is something different. After a very long time of searching around the internet for solutions, I finally fixed the problem by downloading SpotifyPlugin 2.1.6 (https://github.com/RobertFrydenlund/SpotifyPlugin/releases/tag/v2.1.6-beta.2). And it worked, that is, until it didn't. See, the problem I had was that the music controls worked; I could pause and play the songs and such, but it wouldn't show song information, it would just say there is no song playing. And after a while a paused the music, went off to do something else, when I came back to my computer I was greeted by the same exact problem of no song information. I tried refreshing the skin, and that didn't work so I just reinstalled the plugin and it somehow worked, but I have a feeling that this problem will keep returning so now I am here posting on the Rainmeter Forums asking for a solution. Anyone know if this is a common issue or what to do about it? Thanks in advance.