It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:02 am

Change am/pm to 24 hour

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Change am/pm to 24 hour

Post by balala »

Leeroy2608 wrote: December 12th, 2020, 6:18 am Didn't help, I now have the same time but without ampm letters. Maybe I did something wrong....
First: have no idea why some authors don't simply pack their work with Rainmeter's skin installer. This is the easiest way to distribute the skins. This package for instance contains a lot of different files, folders and you have to know very well what to do with them, in order to install the proper skin, into the proper location. So my first question is what have you copied and where? I suppose you've copied the right folder into your Skins folder, since if I'm not mistaken, you got the skin working, but am I right?
If I am, the second question is if you did refresh the skin (right click the skin and click Refresh), after changing the Format variable? Did you? Without a refresh, the skin doesn't see the updated variable and simply can't use it. So make sure you did refresh the skin and let me (us) know if the issue still persist.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

xenium wrote: December 12th, 2020, 7:06 am If the skin you installed is Retto (https://www.deviantart.com/apexxx-sensei/art/Retto-834702982)
Yep, probably that's it.
xenium wrote: December 12th, 2020, 7:06 am Then (as mentioned in the skin description) right click on the weather skin go to Custom skin actions and select 24H Time
Is there a Custom skin, included into the Retto package? I can't find it. Where is it?
xenium

Post by xenium »

balala wrote: December 12th, 2020, 7:19 am Is there a Custom skin, included into the Retto package? I can't find it. Where is it?
See the weather skin
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

xenium wrote: December 12th, 2020, 7:25 am See the weather skin
Ok, now I see. The settings are under the Custom skin actions in the context menu of the skin.
I wonder why these settings are available only on the weather skin and not on each of them.
Leeroy2608

Post by Leeroy2608 »

xenium wrote: December 12th, 2020, 7:06 am If the skin you installed is Retto (https://www.deviantart.com/apexxx-sensei/art/Retto-834702982) follow the steps:
Reinstall the skin (because you have already made some changes)
Then (as mentioned in the skin description) right click on the weather skin go to Custom skin actions and select 24H Time
Much thanks! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: