It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:52 pm

Help with Launcher

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Vyprime

Help with Launcher

Post by Vyprime »

I was trying to make a launcher for apps, Basic folders and a game.
Everything was going well until this happens
Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NDlJ1dZVU5h_XWyxYWAE0kSSavgC8fDc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d1kqCr9bMXXK_TSIQTRLeAjEmlFN7gPo/view?usp=sharing

Code: Select all

Update=1000
[Logo]
Meter=IMAGE
ImageName= lor-logo.png
X=2
Y=82
W=200
H=66
AntiAlias=1
ImageAlpha=255
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Documents]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Demacia-Documents.png
X=2
Y=98
W=200
H=33
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
[Demacia]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Demacia.png
X=10
Y=32
W=38
H=38
AntiAlias = 1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["C:\Users\amdx8\Documents"]
MouseOverAction=[!HideMeter Logo][!ShowMeter Documents][!UpdateMeter "Documents"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!ShowMeter Logo][!HideMeter Documents][!UpdateMeter "Documents"]
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Play]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Targon-Play.png
X=50
Y=98
W=132
H=40
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
[TargonS]
Meter=Image
Imagename= TargonS.png
X=166
Y=18
W=150
H=133
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
[Targon]
Meter=Image
ImageName=Targon.png
X=166
Y=18
W=150
H=133
AntiAlias=1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["C:\Riot Games\Riot Client\RiotClientServices.exe" --launch-product=bacon --launch-patchline=live]
MouseOverAction=[!HideMeter Logo][!ShowMeter Play][!HideMeter Targon][!ShowMeter TargonS][!UpdateMeter "Play"][!UpdateMeter "TargonS"][!UpdateMeter "Targon"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!ShowMeter Logo][!HideMeter Play][!ShowMeter Targon][!HideMeter TargonS][!UpdateMeter "Play"]"][!UpdateMeter "TargonS"][!UpdateMeter "Targon"][!Redraw]
[Pictures]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Noxus-Pictures.png
X=2
Y=98
W=200
H=33
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
[Noxus]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Noxus.png
X=50
Y=32
W=38
H=38
AntiAlias = 1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["C:\Users\amdx8\Pictures"]
MouseOverAction=[!HideMeter Logo][!ShowMeter Pictures][!UpdateMeter "Pictures"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!ShowMeter Logo][!HideMeter Pictures][!UpdateMeter "Pictures"]
[Music]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Freljord-Music.png
X=54
Y=98
W=132
H=33
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
[Freljord]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Freljord.png
X=90
Y=32
W=38
H=38
AntiAlias = 1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["C:\Users\amdx8\Music"]
MouseOverAction=[!HideMeter Logo][!ShowMeter Music][!UpdateMeter "Music"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!ShowMeter Logo][!HideMeter Music][!UpdateMeter "Music"]
[Video]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Piltover-Video.png
X=54
Y=98
W=132
H=33
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
[Piltover]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Piltover.png
X=130
Y=32
W=38
H=38
AntiAlias = 1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["C:\Users\amdx8\Videos"]
MouseOverAction=[!HideMeter Logo][!ShowMeter Video][!UpdateMeter "Video"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!ShowMeter Logo][!HideMeter Video][!UpdateMeter "Video"]
[PExplorer]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Bilgewater-PExplorer.png
X=2
Y=98
W=200
H=33
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
[Bilgewater]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Bilgewater.png
X=254
Y=97
W=38
H=38
AntiAlias = 1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["C:\Users\amdx8\Downloads\ProcessExplorer\procexp64.exe"]
MouseOverAction=[!HideMeter Logo][!ShowMeter PExplorer][!UpdateMeter "PExplorer"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!ShowMeter Logo][!HideMeter PExplorer][!UpdateMeter "PExplorer"]
[Autoruns]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Ionia-Autoruns.png
X=2
Y=98
W=200
H=33
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
[Ionia]
Meter=Image
Imagename= Ionia.png
X=288
Y=90
W=38
H=38
AntiAlias = 1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["C:\Users\amdx8\Downloads\Autoruns\Autoruns64.exe"]
MouseOverAction=[!HideMeter Logo][!ShowMeter Autoruns][!UpdateMeter "Autoruns"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!ShowMeter Logo][!HideMeter Autoruns][!UpdateMeter "Autoruns"]
I have no Idea wth is going on lol this maybe is so much code for this but I'm new :P Anyone know what's wrong? or is just a glich ? :confused:
Last edited by balala on October 20th, 2020, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use <code> tags whenever are posting code snippets. It's the </> button.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help with Launcher

Post by balala »

Vyprime wrote: October 20th, 2020, 5:58 pm Image
The image is not visible.
The simplest way to help you would be if we have the images. So please pack the whole config and upload the package here. There probably is a meter (showing "Play") which should be hidden when you leave the appropriate meter and Autoruns appears (or vice-versa), but this doesn't happen. Even if it's possible to find the mistake even if we don't have the images, it'd be much easier with the images. So please add them.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Most probably the issue is caused by the fact that the [Targon] meter is too large, so when you're hovering the mouse over any of the meters which are positioned above this one ([Bilgewater] respectively [Ionia]), you get executed two MouseOverAction options: the one of the [Targon] and that of the [Bilgewater] / [Ionia] meter. Don't overlap the meters. You can either reduce the size of [Targon] or move them. Please check this and if I'm not right, post the packed config, as asked in my previous reply.
Vyprime

Post by Vyprime »

balala wrote: October 20th, 2020, 6:42 pm Most probably the issue is caused by the fact that the [Targon] meter is too large, so when you're hovering the mouse over any of the meters which are positioned above this one ([Bilgewater] respectively [Ionia]), you get executed two MouseOverAction options: the one of the [Targon] and that of the [Bilgewater] / [Ionia] meter. Don't overlap the meters. You can either reduce the size of [Targon] or move them. Please check this and if I'm not right, post the packed config, as asked in my previous reply.
Looks like if the empty spaces are overlapped with another image or action they trigger both. I will just solve it by moving the images out of the empty box that the Targon.png is creating :) is withing the code of rainmeter I suppose anyway thank you very much for you time, patient and help you are amazing Balala ♥ please delete this post if needed I am no sure how :confused: :thumbup:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Vyprime wrote: October 20th, 2020, 7:47 pm please delete this post if needed I am no sure how
Why to delete it? No, it stays, maybe later someone will need it.
I'm glad if you found the fix for your problem. Feel free to come back if any new question arises.