It is currently April 16th, 2024, 7:50 am

HELP: !Toggle (or !Activate Config) another skin (i.e. QUOTE skins) based on TIME (without using mouse action).

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
strawberryshortcake

HELP: !Toggle (or !Activate Config) another skin (i.e. QUOTE skins) based on TIME (without using mouse action).

Post by strawberryshortcake »

HELP: !Toggle (or !Activate Config) another skin automatically based on TIME (without using mouse action)

Main goal:
SEQUENCE QUOTE: I want to create a skin that will display specific quote (in sequence) every hour (or 30 minutes, or 15 minutes, etc). But more importantly, I also want an animation to play when the quote appears. (Maybe even a small sound file).
RANDOM QUOTE: How do I attach a toggle/activate config (animation.ini) command to skin that uses the 'quote plugin' to display random quotes? Am I suppose to somehow attach !toggle/activate to the updatedivider portion of the skin somehow?

General question:
(1) How do I get a skin to !Toggle or !Activate Config another skin without ever using mouse actions?
(2) What is more CPU demanding, !Toggle/!Activate Config OR !ShowMeter / !HideMeter?

Specific Concerns:
(1) Is it possible to modify ('skin that works') so a new quote displays at the top of the hour (or 30 minutes, etc)?
(2) Why does updatedivider=360 (in 'skin that works') equal to 60 minutes when normally updatedivider=3600 should equal to 60 minutes intervals?

My working modified skin ("Skin that works") of Jsmorley's sequential quote ( https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=14465 ) . However, the quote refreshes based on when it initially loads (1:10 pm, 2:45 pm, etc) rather than based on actual time such top of the hour (1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, etc) or every half hour (1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, etc). The mathematical formula is also why I can use this skin to trigger animation to play when the quote refreshes. I have updatedivider=3 just for testing purposes. I tried fiddling with skin using quote plugins but I can't/don't know (what commands) to trigger the animatiions.

Unusual, UpdateDivider = 360 will display a new quote roughly every 60 minutes.
Unusual, UpdateDivider = 180 will display a new quote roughly every 30 minutes.

Normally, from what I've read, all skins with Updatedivider = 3600 is usually what sets the measure/meter to update every hour. In other words, somethings different with the skin to cause the updatedivider number to deviate from the norm. What numbers do I have to fiddle with to fix that?

Skin that 'works' - animation plays when new quote displays.

My youtube video demonstrating it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ADpmT6in8&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=strawberryyogurt0

Updatedivder=3 just for demonstration purposes. I would normally set it to either every 30 minutes or 60 minutes for a new quote.

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000

[Variables]
@Include=#CURRENTPATH#Test.txt

[Meter]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#marimo.png
w=40
h=40
x=0
y=0
UpdateDivider=-1

;==== There are 19 inspirational quotes (from Test.txt file)
[MeasureCount]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(MeasureCount % 19) + 1
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureUpdate]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(MeasureUpdate % 10) + 1
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!ToggleConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly" "Blue Butterfly.ini"][!ToggleConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Yellow Butterfly" "Yellow Butterfly.ini"][!SetOption MeterQuote Text "#Item[MeasureCount]#"][!UpdateMeter MeterQuote][!Delay 10000][!DeactivateConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly"][!DeactivateConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Yellow Butterfly"][!UpdateMeasure MeasureCount]

DynamicVariables=1
;=== I have updatedivider set to 3 just for testing purposes. 
UpdateDivider=3

[MeterQuote]
Meter=String
FontFace=Dancing Script OT
FontSize=35
FontColor=255,255,255,255
StringAlign=Left
StringStyle=Bold
Antialias=1
Padding=75,5,75,5
UpdateDivider=-1

TEST.txt:

[Variables]
Item1=One Day, or Day One ... you decide.
Item2=Sometimes later becomes never.
Item3=The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now.
Item4=The secret to getting ahead ... is getting started.
Item5=Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.
Item6=Be miserable, or motivate yourself... whatever has to be done.
Item7=Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
Item8=Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
Item9=It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
Item10=The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
Item11=Work like there is someone working twenty four hours a day to take it away from you.
Item12=We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Item13=You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
Item14=Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; What would it look like?
Item15=If you don't value your time, neither will others.
Item16=If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.
Item17=You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
Item18=You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
Item19=All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue.

This next skin has a feature that allows me to display quote on the hour, but I don't know how to have it toggle/activate config my animation files on the hour or every 30 minutes. So this would be another method to display quotes, but unfortunately with this skin, I don't know how to trigger animations.

Fascinate Skin:
https://www.deviantart.com/nasirivand/art/Fascinate-1-0-771020159

The "Fascinate" skin contains the "Greet" skin. I can use this to create hourly specific quotes, but I don't know how to add animation to it. I already changed the default greeting ("Good morning" " Good afternoon" "Good night" to quotes in the code, but don't know how to attach my animation file to to code.

Fasicnate skin > Greet.ini

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
Author=Morteza Nasirivand
BackgroundMode=2
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
DynamicWindowSize=1
AccurateText=1
MouseScrollUpAction=[!SetVariable Scale "(#Scale#+#ScrollMouseIncrement#)"][!WriteKeyValue Variables Scale "(#Scale#+#ScrollMouseIncrement#)"][!Refresh] 
MouseScrollDownAction=[!SetVariable Scale "(#Scale#-#ScrollMouseIncrement# < 0.2 ? 0.2 : #Scale#-#ScrollMouseIncrement#)"][!WriteKeyValue Variables Scale "(#Scale#-#ScrollMouseIncrement# < 0.2 ? 0.2 : #Scale#-#ScrollMouseIncrement#)"][!Refresh] 

[Variables]
@include=#@#Variables.inc
@include2=#@#Language\#Language#.inc
Scale=1

;-------------------------------------------------------------

[MeasureGreeting]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
Substitute=#Greets#

[MeterGreetingText]
Meter=String
MeasureName=MeasureGreeting
StringAlign=Left
FontColor=255,255,255

;FontFace=Bentoh
;FontFace=Permanent Marker
;FontFace=Nosifer

FontSize=(40*#Scale#)
X=(0*#Scale#)
Y=(0*#Scale#)
Text="%1."
AntiAlias=1

;InlineSetting=Color | 0,255,0,0
;InlinePattern=colors The (.*) to
InlineSetting8=GradientColor | 180 | 57,204,79,255 ; 0.0 | 250,247,157,255 ; 1.0
InlinePattern8=GreenToYellow

Fascinate skin > Language.ini:

[Variables]

Hour="23":"Twenty Three","22":"Twenty Two","21":"Twenty One","20":"Twenty","19":"Nineteen","18":"Eighteen","17":"Seventeen","16":"Sixteen","15":"Fifteen","14":"Fourteen","13":"Thirteen","12":"Twelve","11":"Eleven","10":"Ten","09":"Nine","08":"Eight","07":"Seven","06":"Six","05":"Five","04":"Four","03":"Three","02":"Two","01":"One","00":"Twelve"," ":""

Minute="59":"Fifty Nine","58":"Fifty Eight","57":"Fifty Seven","56":"Fifty Six","55":"Fifty Five","54":"Fifty Four","53":"Fifty Three","52":"Fifty Two","51":"Fifty One","50":"Fifty","49":"Forty Nine","48":"Forty Eight","47":"Forty Seven","46":"Forty Six","45":"Forty Five","44":"Forty Four","43":"Forty Three","42":"Forty Two","41":"Forty One","40":"Forty","39":"Thirty Nine","38":"Thirty Eight","37":"Thirty Seven","36":"Thirty Six","35":"Thirty Five","34":"Thirty Four","33":"Thirty Three","32":"Thirty Two","31":"Thirty One","30":"Thirty","29":"Twenty Nine","28":"Twenty Eight","27":"Twenty Seven","26":"Twenty Six","25":"Twenty Five","24":"Twenty Four","23":"Twenty Three","22":"Twenty Two","21":"Twenty One","20":"Twenty","19":"Nineteen","18":"Eighteen","17":"Seventeen","16":"Sixteen","15":"Fifteen","14":"Fourteen","13":"Thirteen","12":"Twelve","11":"Eleven","10":"Ten","09":"OH Nine","08":"OH Eight","07":"OH Seven","06":"OH Six","05":"OH Five","04":"OH Four","03":"OH Three","02":"OH Two","01":"OH One","9":"Nine","8":"Eight","7":"Seven","6":"Six","5":"Five","4":"Four","3":"Three","2":"Two","1":"One","00":"O' Clock","0":"O' Clock"

Greets="00":"One day, or Day one ... You decide.","01":"Sometimes later becomes never.","02":"The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now.","03":"The secret to getting ahead ... is getting started.","04":"Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.","05":"Stop screwing yourself over.","06":"One step at a time.","07":"Be miserable, or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done.","08":"Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.","09":"The way to get started is to quit talking and being doing.","10":"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.","11":"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.","12":"It's not whether yo get knocked down, it's whether you get up.","13":"Knowing is not enough; We must apply.","14":"Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; What would it look like?","15":"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.","16":"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.","17":"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.","18":"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.","19":"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue.","20":"If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.","21":"Opportunities don't happen, you create them.","22":"If you don't value your time, neither will others.","23":"It's not too late. You're just scared."

Now=Now

Files=Files

Size=Size
[/Spoiler]
mak_kawa

Re: HELP: !Toggle (or !Activate Config) another skin (i.e. QUOTE skins) based on TIME (without using mouse action).

Post by mak_kawa »

Hi strawberryshortcake

Your question is very comprehensive to me, so I can't answer them. But for one question;
(2) Why does updatedivider=360 (in 'skin that works') equal to 60 minutes when normally updatedivider=3600 should equal to 60 minutes intervals?
It seems to be natural because of the logic you are using, I think.
It increments [MeasureUpdate] value by 1 at every update cycle, and if it becomes 10 after 10 update cycles (= 3600 sec. / 60 min. when UpdateDivider=360) then it is reset to 1 (and triggers the toggle action). See the following Excel sheet for them.
Untitled-1.png
Maybe I am wrong... if so, sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CodeCode

Re: HELP: !Toggle (or !Activate Config) another skin (i.e. QUOTE skins) based on TIME (without using mouse action).

Post by CodeCode »

There is the Quote Plugin: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plugins/quote/

With an example of using a txt file to store your quotes in.

Did this appear to you or no?

You can use a Calc Measure to compare TimeStamp values with "<" ">" "="...
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
brax64

Post by brax64 »

You may try something like this:

[Time]
Measure=Time

[Counter]
Measure=Calc
Formula=([Time:]%3600)
IfCondition=(#CURRENTSECTION#=0)
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "SomeMeasure" "Update"]
DynamicVariables=1

[SomeMeasure]
Measure=...
UpdateDivider=-1
This way when the "Counter" measure reach 0, the "SomeMeasure" will update. Having "[Time:]%3600" means update at the hour, you may change it as you wish (i.e. 1800 every 30 min or 600 every 10min and so on...).
This allow you to update the measure following the clock exactly, so no matter what time you load the skin, it will update at 1am, 2am and so on...
strawberryshortcake

Post by strawberryshortcake »

brax64 wrote: October 8th, 2020, 8:10 am You may try something like this:

[Time]
Measure=Time

[Counter]
Measure=Calc
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "SomeMeasure" "Update"]
DynamicVariables=1

[SomeMeasure]
Measure=...
UpdateDivider=-1
This way when the "Counter" measure reach 0, the "SomeMeasure" will update. Having "[Time:]%3600" means update at the hour, you may change it as you wish (i.e. 1800 every 30 min or 600 every 10min and so on...).
This allow you to update the measure following the clock exactly, so no matter what time you load the skin, it will update at 1am, 2am and so on...

I'm probably completely doing things wrong -- I tried multiple syntax combinations, and can't get it to work.

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000

[Variables]

[Meter]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#marimo.png
w=40
h=40
x=0
y=0
UpdateDivider=-1

;========================================
; === ADDED THE FOLLOWING === START
[Time]
Measure=Time

[Counter]
Measure=Calc
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureCount" "Update"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureUpdate" "Update"]
DynamicVariables=1

;[SomeMeasure]
;Measure=...
;...
;...
;UpdateDivider=-1
; === ADDED THE FOLLOWING === END

[MeasureCount]
Measure=Calc
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureUpdate]
Measure=Calc
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!ToggleConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly" "Blue Butterfly.ini"][!ToggleConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Yellow Butterfly" "Yellow Butterfly.ini"][!SetOption MeterQuote Text "#Item[MeasureCount]#"][!UpdateMeter MeterQuote][!Delay 8000][!DeactivateConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly"][!DeactivateConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Yellow Butterfly"][!UpdateMeasure MeasureCount]

DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeterQuote]
Meter=String
FontSize=35
StringAlign=Left
StringStyle=Bold
Antialias=1
Padding=75,5,75,5
UpdateDivider=-1

I tried various combos, each separately:

IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureCount" "MeasureUpdate" "Update"]
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureUpdate" "Update"]
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureCount" "Update"]
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureUpdate "Update"]
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureCount "Update"]

;I didn't realize you could write the code like such (after googling around), and unfortunately also didn't work:
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureCount" "Update"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureUpdate" "Update"]

=====================================================================
mak_kawa wrote: October 8th, 2020, 3:53 am Hi strawberryshortcake

Your question is very comprehensive to me, so I can't answer them. But for one question;

It seems to be natural because of the logic you are using, I think.
It increments [MeasureUpdate] value by 1 at every update cycle, and if it becomes 10 after 10 update cycles (= 3600 sec. / 60 min. when UpdateDivider=360) then it is reset to 1 (and triggers the toggle action). See the following Excel sheet for them.
Untitled-1.png
Maybe I am wrong... if so, sorry.
I'll have to study that chart a bit to see if I can understand what goes on. But I think you're right. Coding and more mathematics is a challenge for me.

====================================================================

CodeCode wrote: October 8th, 2020, 4:22 am There is the Quote Plugin: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plugins/quote/

With an example of using a txt file to store your quotes in.

Did this appear to you or no?

You can use a Calc Measure to compare TimeStamp values with "<" ">" "="...
Yes, I did come across that Quote Plugin page, and I think that's one of the many "random" quote skins that I mentioned in my initial post where I don't know how to actually get the animation to "attach" to the skin. Not sure exactly how to use !Toggle/ActivateConfig without using mouseover/mouseclick actions.

I'll have to dig around google to see if I can see other examples of Calc Measure and TimeStamp along with those symbols to see if I can make sense of things.
Last edited by strawberryshortcake on October 8th, 2020, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

strawberryshortcake wrote: October 8th, 2020, 11:01 am I'm probably completely doing things wrong -- I tried multiple syntax combinations, and can't get it to work.

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000

[Variables]

[Meter]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#marimo.png
w=40
h=40
x=0
y=0
UpdateDivider=-1

; === ADDED THE FOLLOWING === START
[Time]
Measure=Time

[Counter]
Measure=Calc
DynamicVariables=1

;[SomeMeasure]
;Measure=...
;...
;...
;UpdateDivider=-1
; === ADDED THE FOLLOWING === END

[MeasureCount]
Measure=Calc
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureUpdate]
Measure=Calc
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!ToggleConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly" "Blue Butterfly.ini"][!ToggleConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Yellow Butterfly" "Yellow Butterfly.ini"][!SetOption MeterQuote Text "#Item[MeasureCount]#"][!UpdateMeter MeterQuote][!Delay 8000][!DeactivateConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly"][!DeactivateConfig "__Inspirational Quotes\Quotes Animation - Yellow Butterfly"][!UpdateMeasure MeasureCount]

DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeterQuote]
Meter=String
FontSize=35
StringAlign=Left
StringStyle=Bold
Antialias=1
Padding=75,5,75,5
UpdateDivider=-1

I tried various combos, each separately:

IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureCount" "MeasureUpdate" "Update"]
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureUpdate" "Update"]
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureCount" "Update"]
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureUpdate "Update"]
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureCount "Update"]

;I didn't realize you could write the code like such (after googling around), and unfortunately also didn't work:

=====================================================================

I'll have to study that chart a bit to see if I can understand what goes on. But I think you're right. Coding and more mathematics is a challenge for me.

====================================================================

Yes, I did come across that Quote Plugin page, and I think that's one of the many "random" quote skins that I mentioned in my initial post where I don't know how to actually get the animation to "attach" to the skin. Not sure exactly how to use !Toggle/ActivateConfig without using mouseover/mouseclick actions.

I'll have to dig around google to see if I can see other examples of Calc Measure and TimeStamp along with those symbols to see if I can make sense of things.
I think displaying a quote at a specific time interval is not going to be an issue, but some details about what kind of animation you intend to use (and why would you need a different skin for it) would be useful.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Late to party... as usual :lol:

Hi strawberryshortcake! (one of my favorite desserts BTW :) )

The suggestions above should help you get this working, but I believe you might be combining IfAbove test with IfCondition actions and that is why the suggestions are not working for you.

Here is your code with a few modifications that will use a Time measure to control the quote display, so they change at the precise time, and a Calc measure based on the skin Update to control the animation display. I changed a few settings in the quote display meter to center the quote on the screen and wrap longer phrases.

I added variables that can be set to the number of seconds for quotes and animation control. I added an OnRefreshAction to setup the first display and an OnCloseAction to make sure the animation skin(s) are closed when the quote skin is deactivated. If you use more than 1 animation, you should add !DeactivateConfig for each to the OnCloseAction.

Hope this helps. :Whistle
inspired.gif
Click the image to animate...

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
AccurateText=1
DynamicWindowSize=1
OnRefreshAction=[Play "Chime.wav"][!SetOption MeterQuote Text "#Item1#"][!UpdateMeter MeterQuote][!Redraw][!EnableMeasure MeasureAnimationTimeOut][!UpdateMeasure MeasureAnimationTimeOut]
OnCloseAction=[!DeactivateConfig "#RootConfig#\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly"]

[Variables]
; Number of seconds between quotes
UpdateTime=30
; Number of seconds to show the animation
AnimationTimeOut=5

; This will return the current time in seconds
[MeasureTime]
Measure=Time

; This will use the skin updaterate to activate a config for the number of seconds set by the #AnimationTimeOut# value
[MeasureAnimationTimeOut]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(MeasureAnimationTimeOut%#AnimationTimeOut#)+1
IfCondition=(MeasureAnimationTimeOut=1)
IfTrueAction=[!ActivateConfig "#RootConfig#\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly" "Blue Butterfly.ini"]
IfCondition2=(MeasureAnimationTimeOut>=#AnimationTimeOut#)
IfTrueAction2=[!DisableMeasure MeasureAnimationTimeOut][!DeActivateConfig "#RootConfig#\Quotes Animation - Blue Butterfly"]
Disabled=1

[MeasureCount]
Measure=Calc
UpdateDivider=-1

; Using [MeasureTime] and modulo to update the quote every number of seconds set by #UpdateTime#
; If #UpdateTime# is 60 the quote updates every minute
; If #UpdateTime# is 900 the quote updates when the time is divisible by 15 minutes; every 15 minutes on the quarter hour
; If #UpdateTime# is 3600 the quote updates when the time is divisible by 60 minutes; every hour on the hour
[MeasureUpdate]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(MeasureTime%#UpdateTime#)+1
IfCondition=(MeasureUpdate=1)
IfTrueAction=[Play "Chime.wav"][!SetOption MeterQuote Text "#Item[MeasureCount]#"][!UpdateMeter MeterQuote][!Redraw][!UpdateMeasure MeasureCount][!EnableMeasure MeasureAnimationTimeOut][!UpdateMeasure MeasureAnimationTimeOut]
DynamicVariables=1
;=== I have updatedivider set to 3 just for testing purposes. 
;UpdateDivider=1

[MeterQuote]
Meter=String
X=(#WorkAreaWidth#*0.5)
W=(#WorkAreaWidth#*0.75)
FontSize=35
StringStyle=Bold
Antialias=1
Padding=75,5,75,5
StringAlign=Center
ClipString=2
UpdateDivider=-1

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

eclectic-tech wrote: October 8th, 2020, 2:19 pmLate to party... as usual :lol:
Doesn't matter, as long as you lead the party to a happy ending. 8-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Yincognito wrote: October 8th, 2020, 2:37 pm Doesn't matter, as long as you lead the party to a happy ending. 8-)
:17drums :beer: :cheers: :party: :Watching:

Party On!
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

eclectic-tech wrote: October 8th, 2020, 2:53 pm
:17drums :beer: :cheers: :party: :Watching:

Party On!
:17drums

:beer:

:cheers:

:party:

:Watching:

Party On!
Edit: Added "social distancing!"