Help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
dvo

trying csv to open ...

Post by dvo »

Created the MS-SETTINGS ( Win-10 )
ms-settings_1.03.rmskin

Made with HTA , vb, javascript , ActiveX , Css ....life made eazy... :D
and no it's more code for now but have to clean up still

but even usefull for a lot of info in one page...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dvo on September 19th, 2020, 1:23 pm, edited 10 times in total.
dvo

Re: trying csv to open ...

Post by dvo »

i got the container working ( scoller ) ... only don't know how to make te ms- shorts be a link to explorer...
i'm still adding to the list ....
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Create a disabled second WebParser measure, using the CSV file you read in the first WebParser as the URL, and enable it with a FinishAction.

Use a RegExp in that measure to capture the titles and links (actions); note there are ~104 bits of info so this RegExp will only capture the first 98.

With some modification you could capture separate the CSV 'sections'; 'Accounts', 'Apps', 'Cortana', etc. and then use those as the parents to avoid the 99 StringIndex limit.

Replace [MeasureFile] with this code. It only display the first 5 titles and links in the log, but it captures 98 items. By adding additional [MeasureTitle#] and [MeasureLink#] child measures you can see all the values.

Doing this will get you the link you can use in a mouse action, but in order to use those you would need to create individual meters for the title and link and decide how you want them displayed. That means adding about 200 meters besides the 98 new measures. :Whistle

But hopefully this gives you a starting point.

Code: Select all

[MeasureFile]
Measure=WebParser
; The file should be encoded as UTF-8 or ANSI. If you need to use a
; file that is encoded as UTF-16 LE, Set CodePage=1200 on this measure.

URL="file://#FilePath##FileName#"
RegExp=(?siU)^(.*)$
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="([\t,])":"#TrailingSpaces#[\x0009]","(.{#TrailingSpacesCount#}).*?(\t)":"\1\2"
DynamicVariables=1
StringIndex=1
FinishAction=[!EnableMeasure MeasureLinks][!CommandMeasure MeasureLinks Update]

[MeasureLinks]
Measure=WebParser
URL=[MeasureFile]
RegExp=(?siU).*,Accounts,.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n

.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n.*,,(.*)\t.*,(.*)\n
Disabled=1
FinishAction=[!UpdateMeter MeasureTextHeight]

[MeasureTitle1]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=1

[MeasureLink1]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=2

[MeasureTitle2]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=3

[MeasureLink2]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=4

[MeasureTitle3]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=5

[MeasureLink3]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=6

[MeasureTitle4]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=7

[MeasureLink4]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=8

[MeasureTitle5]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=9

[MeasureLink5]
Measure=Webparser
URL=[MeasureLinks]
StringIndex=10

dvo

Post by dvo »

uhm i think i will come above that what you saw was just a part of it, i will make it like a reference then they have to type it them selfs..
or make it in parts ...so you could select a part not all in one file ... btw i found a better faster way just keep it html...

because 1 line of code in html against 10 lines at least in rainmeter kills the joy of making it in rainmeter..... :twisted:
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

eclectic-tech wrote: September 13th, 2020, 1:50 pmThat means adding about 200 meters besides the 98 new measures. :Whistle
Yep, my point exactly, as mentioned here. This is why I tried to get all the text in a single measure in that thread. For the task there, it was spot on, but naturally if you want to click on each little text you have in the CSV, you must split the file contents into a ton of measures and meters. I try to avoid or alleviate that wherever possible. Rainmeter has the tools to do that, it's just that sometimes it just isn't possible without breaking stuff in order to click on each and every element in a long string.
dvo

Post by dvo »

Yep, my point exactly, as mentioned here. This is why I tried to get all the text in a single measure in that thread. For the task there, it was spot on, but naturally if you want to click on each little text you have in the CSV, you must split the file contents into a ton of measures and meters. I try to avoid or alleviate that wherever possible. Rainmeter has the tools to do that, it's just that sometimes it just isn't possible without breaking stuff in order to click on each and every element in a long string.
it could be eazy just generate it on the line dynamical your on say line 4 then you have just 4 on line 4 and put that in a dynamical in a script generating it all .. that should work for things like this...with auto update on a line by mouse over on a line bg :D
eclectic-tech wrote: ↑Yesterday, 3:50 pm
That means adding about 200 meters besides the 98 new measures.
eclectic-tech it's longer than the 300 meter/measures you saw just half of it... it was 264 lines * 2 = 528 meter/measures *4 =2112 lines of code
try to debug it all you will need a week to see if all will work ...:)
Last edited by dvo on September 14th, 2020, 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

dvo wrote: September 14th, 2020, 10:00 am it could be eazy just generate it on the line dynamical your on say line 4 then you have just 4 on line 4 and put that in a dynamical in a script generating it all .. that should work for things like this...with auto update on a line by mouse over on a line bg :D

eclectic-tech it's longer than the 300 meter/measures you saw just half of it... it was 264 lines * 2 = 528 meter/measures
ouch...
dvo

Post by dvo »

i gonna put it in html and open a windows via a small browser windows that will work to....with no styling it will be 264 lines ... and with some
styling and addon's it could fit it in 300 lines i think... :sly: better then 2112 line i guess..
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

dvo wrote: September 14th, 2020, 10:20 am i gonna put it in html and open a windows via a small browser windows that will work to....with no styling it will be 264 lines ... and with some
styling and addon's it could fit it in 300 lines i think... :sly: better then 2112 line i guess..
Yep, that's true. :thumbup:
dvo

Post by dvo »

and what you were saying it had to be simple not hard to do this ... if html could do it rm should or could do it to...
so more on the background and little in code ...