It is currently April 25th, 2024, 8:54 pm

Creating a range/floating bar graph

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Creating a range/floating bar graph

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: May 31st, 2020, 8:30 pm Yes, my point was simply that enabling a measure does not update it's value, so I usually use the enable and update bangs together.
Alright and I understand this. Question is if you don't add a !UpdateMeasure bang, but set on the dynamic variables on the measure, does it update when you enable it?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

balala wrote: May 31st, 2020, 9:14 pm Alright and I understand this. Question is if you don't add a !UpdateMeasure bang, but set on the dynamic variables on the measure, does it update when you enable it?
No, if DynamicVariables=1 is set, you still must use !UpdateMeasure or wait for the next skin update.
Sorry about any confusion, I only mentioned about dynamic variables since the OP had it in his remark.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:56 am No, if DynamicVariables=1 is set, you still must use !UpdateMeasure or wait for the next skin update.
Alright, this was my guess as well, just reading your reply, I believed you found something else. :thumbup: