It is currently April 24th, 2024, 1:18 am

Fountain of Colors Individual bar colours

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
veracruise

Fountain of Colors Individual bar colours

Post by veracruise »

All of this is referring to Fountain of Colours version 3.8.3 https://github.com/alatsombath/Fountain-of-Colors/releases/tag/v3.8.3
The options.ini on the second screnshot gives you the option to edit values in the text editor, the "variables" document in the third screenshot. If you acess this document via the file explorer it is in the "@resources" folder, along with the file "IndividualBarColors", seen on the third screenshot. "IndividualBarColors" ends with the last bar number, in my case 100. I expected to be able to change each bar color individually, as a test I set all to red, nothing happened. Is there any way to get this to work? And do you have any idea why in "variables" ColorPalette2 is listed twice, next to 3 and 4 who all don't seem to change anything?
Edit: added the .ini of the skin where "IndividualBarColors" isn't listed. What would be correct way to implement it in there?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Fountain of Colors Individual bar colours

Post by Yincognito »

veracruise wrote: May 16th, 2020, 3:36 am All of this is referring to Fountain of Colours version 3.8.3 https://github.com/alatsombath/Fountain-of-Colors/releases/tag/v3.8.3
The options.ini on the second screnshot gives you the option to edit values in the text editor, the "variables" document in the third screenshot. If you acess this document via the file explorer it is in the "@resources" folder, along with the file "IndividualBarColors", seen on the third screenshot. "IndividualBarColors" ends with the last bar number, in my case 100. I expected to be able to change each bar color individually, as a test I set all to red, nothing happened. Is there any way to get this to work? And do you have any idea why in "variables" ColorPalette2 is listed twice, next to 3 and 4 who all don't seem to change anything?
Edit: added the .ini of the skin where "IndividualBarColors" isn't listed. What would be correct way to implement it in there?
Yeah, the problem with this skin is that the colors are modified from the Lua scripts in the skin. Understanding what's going on there is a bit difficult if you're not the developer himself, but as far as I could tell, Lua performs different actions depending on what options you select from the Settings form (see ColorChangerInc and ColorChanger files). It also may be possible that this is not about changing each bar color individually, but rather about color transitions between the colors / bars you have in that file. That is supported by the screenshots of FOC available on Google, where ti's just different nuances of the same color...
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth