It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 9:04 am

Help with CALC

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
ms310

Re: Help with CALC

Post by ms310 »

mak_kawa wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 12:15 pm Really terrifying values, especially Deaths %...
Yes, I agree. I am lucky that here in Japan we have things under control.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

mak_kawa wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 12:15 pm Really terrifying values, especially Deaths %...
Yep, the death percent is on the rise - and will probably continue to rise, because the incubation period is so long and so erratic from case to case.
ms310 wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 12:34 pm Yes, I agree. I am lucky that here in Japan we have things under control.
I don't think there is a place in the world where this thing is "under control". I thought things were "under control" in my country as well ... until I saw the sudden spike in new cases today. You think everything goes in the right direction, then boom, suprise surprise...
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
ms310

Post by ms310 »

Yincognito wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 1:38 pm Yep, the death percent is on the rise - and will probably continue to rise, because the incubation period is so long and so erratic from case to case.

I don't think there is a place in the world where this thing is "under control". I thought things were "under control" in my country as well ... until I saw the sudden spike in new cases today. You think everything goes in the right direction, then boom, suprise surprise...
You are right - poor choice of words. I am sure things will get worse here too. For now, we are not locked down and the numbers seem relatively lower than other regions - but as you say, that could change in a heartbeat and most likely will.