It is currently April 26th, 2024, 10:37 am

Gmail-reader

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Killroy

Gmail-reader

Post by Killroy »

I was trying to get this to work and I replaced the RegExp value and lost the original. What I have now is;

Code: Select all

RegExp="(?siU)<fullcount>(.*)</fullcount>"

And that only updates the number of new messages, it does not show the sender or title like it should. What do I need to change it to to get it to work? Thank you!

Edit: I re-downloaded rm and I tried this line;

RegExp="(?siU)<fullcount>(.*)</fullcount>.*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<entry.*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)"(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")"

And no information comes up, the count of new messages is no longer there. What should I use?
Last edited by Killroy on March 30th, 2010, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Gmail-reader

Post by jsmorley »

RegExp="(?siU)<fullcount>(.*)</fullcount>.*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<entry.*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)"(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)")"
Killroy

Post by Killroy »

Edited before I saw your reply, sorry. If it makes any difference, I changed the url to go directly to myusername:password etc, instead of using the # variables

Putting it another way, using the default config does not work, it displays no information.
Killroy

Post by Killroy »

Bump, I'm using the mini mail checker, it never updates and only shows one subject title. How can I get the big reader to work?
Killroy

Post by Killroy »

No one knows whats wrong?
Killroy

Post by Killroy »

Bump again
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Easy. If people haven't answered, they are either testing your problem or don't know how to solve it.
But one things for sure, bumping has never helped.
If you don't feel like waiting a little longer, I'd suggest you take a look on how to do it yourself (you will do it eventually, you're not going to want to ask for help for every problem you have).
So. If you feel like doing it yourself, take a look at the Documentation.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
Killroy

Post by Killroy »

Bumping won't help? So letting it go to the 3rd page where no one will see it will help? I tried doing it myself, setting my user name and password in the url rather than getting the details from the configuration file has not worked either. The default script does not work, I don't know why I would have to change it or let alone what is wrong with it. What I do know is that I asked for help in fixing the problem, not for someone's opinion on why people aren't posting. Thanks