It is currently April 25th, 2024, 8:49 pm

Defined an RGBA in an .inc file, now anything red is black.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Defined an RGBA in an .inc file, now anything red is black.

Post by Yincognito »

mak_kawa wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 8:48 pmBut honestly, I am just a noob/hobbyist for Rainmter, so I don't have a skill to enjoy it, yet.
Hi there, mak_kawa. You're being modest - I noticed you help people here, so you surely know more than your modesty allows you to say. On Unicode, you just need exercise to enjoy it, it's not much of a skill to understand that each character is encoded a certain way and that Unicode is an attempt to "unify" everything (hence the "Uni" in Unicode) about encoding chars in one big "monster" table. Me, I had to turn to Unicode out of necessity - it's amazing how one can right align (known) texts to the right just by using some Unicode chars... :D
mak_kawa wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 8:48 pmYesterday I have learned that "Little-endian Unicode character should be read inversely in the binary dump" thanks to Brian. "3D 00 0E 20 32 00" is "003D"(=), "200E"(Left-to-Right) and "0032"(2). It is interesting and useful, at least for me.
Yes, Brian is obviously correct on that one. It's interesting and useful, but not that surprising, since the "Little" and "Big" preceding "Endian" must come from something, and that's one of the possible logical explanations.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth