It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:06 pm

Trying to set up Weather and Spotify on older skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Sully

Trying to set up Weather and Spotify on older skin

Post by Sully »

Good afternoon, y'all;
I downloaded the Nerv UI skin from here: https://www.deviantart.com/xanci/art/NERV-UI-Rainmeter-Suite-3-2-6-259921353?comment=1%3A259921353%3A4357836985&d=82&modal=welcomeback

The issues that I've run into are-
a) Getting the media player to populate with information from Spotify. It will launch Spotify, but not display the song/artist/progress, and none of the controls interact with Spotify.

b) Getting the temperature/forecast to display. I have changed the region code, but nothing comes up.

I searched the forums and have read some threads that go over these topics, but I have to admit, I'm a very simple person when it comes to computers. If there's a step-by-step way to tackle this that someone could walk me through, I'd be happy to do it. But if it's risky for the uninitiated to try, I am probably out of my depth. I've been trying to make sense of the weather thread for some time, but I can't seem to find the details of where to START on it.

On top of that, I'm not sure if these fixes work with older skins/patches of the system (currently using Rainmeter 3.2.1 to avoid issues with the older skin displaying incorrectly).

Thank you for your time,
Sully
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Trying to set up Weather and Spotify on older skin

Post by balala »

Sully wrote: January 28th, 2020, 8:39 pm a) Getting the media player to populate with information from Spotify. It will launch Spotify, but not display the song/artist/progress, and none of the controls interact with Spotify.
Have you tried making the necessary setting? Because at the beginning, the NERV UI\Player\Player.ini skin is set to work with Windows Media Player and in order to make it to work with Spotify you have to change an option. If you didn't yet, open the Player.ini file and replace the PlayerName=WMP option of the [MeasureArtist] measure with PlayerName=Spotify.
However note that Spotify is just a partially supported player.
Sully wrote: January 28th, 2020, 8:39 pm b) Getting the temperature/forecast to display. I have changed the region code, but nothing comes up.
The NERV UI\Weather\Weather.ini skin has been written to work with wxdata.com, but this provider has been deprecated as of 15/01. So the skin won't work. Here is a small description on what should you do in order to rewrite the skin: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=170376#p170376
Sully

Post by Sully »

balala wrote: January 28th, 2020, 9:39 pm Have you tried making the necessary setting? Because at the beginning, the NERV UI\Player\Player.ini skin is set to work with Windows Media Player and in order to make it to work with Spotify you have to change an option. If you didn't yet, open the Player.ini file and replace the PlayerName=WMP option of the [MeasureArtist] measure with PlayerName=Spotify.
However note that Spotify is just a partially supported player.

The NERV UI\Weather\Weather.ini skin has been written to work with wxdata.com, but this provider has been deprecated as of 15/01. So the skin won't work. Here is a small description on what should you do in order to rewrite the skin: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=170376#p170376
Thank you! It's a bit clunky, but I can at least do simple controls now for Spotify.

I'm looking at this code for rewriting the skin and... I'm a bit unsure what it is I'm supposed to do with it. I might just have to ask a friend who has a better grip on coding to go through it. I get it needs to be integrated into the Weather.ini but what stays vs. what goes, and how to bring in these new @include files to reference (I assume that's something you have to do?) beat me.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sully wrote: January 28th, 2020, 10:37 pm Thank you! It's a bit clunky, but I can at least do simple controls now for Spotify.
Can you? Does it work?
Sully wrote: January 28th, 2020, 10:37 pm I'm looking at this code for rewriting the skin and... I'm a bit unsure what it is I'm supposed to do with it. I might just have to ask a friend who has a better grip on coding to go through it. I get it needs to be integrated into the Weather.ini but what stays vs. what goes, and how to bring in these new @include files to reference (I assume that's something you have to do?) beat me.
Yeah, it's not easy, especially if you have no experience in Rainmeter coding. Will try to take a look a little bit later to see if I can easily any quickly rewrite the code, based on a lot of xenium's, jsmorley's, eclectic-tech's and other user's skins, as well as of this. However I can't promise I will finish it.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sully wrote: January 28th, 2020, 10:37 pm I'm looking at this code for rewriting the skin and... I'm a bit unsure what it is I'm supposed to do with it.
Ok, finally as promised, here is the code of Weather.ini. It is updated to work with the new Weather.com site. Although the skin works and the measures are returning the needed information (I added an appropriate meter and I am convinced of this), the meters doesn't show up nothing. But this is something you should check. Especially that it is extremely hard to me (a European) to work with those Chinese (I suppose) characters.
So, please check the following code and let me know how does it work:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Group=NonePower

[Metadata]
Author=XANCI
Version=3.2.6
License=Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0

[Variables]
@Include1=#@#Variables.inc
@Include2=#@#Styles.inc
@Include3=#@#Custom.inc
TextFont=Fira Sans
MediumTextFont=Fira Sans Medium
ThinFont=Fira Sans Light
LabelColor=255,255,255
ValueColor=255,255,255
IconAlpha=200
BackgroundAlpha=200
BackgroundColor=0,0,0,#BackgroundAlpha#
FrameColor=120,120,120,255
ImagePath=#@#Images\Weather\

Language=en-GB
LanguagePath=/#Language#
URLcurrent=https://weather.com/#Language#/weather/today/l/#WeatherCode#
URLtendday=https://weather.com/#Language#/weather/tenday/l/#WeatherCode#
URLhourbyhour=https://weather.com/#Language#/weather/hourbyhour/l/#WeatherCode#

LocationName=(?siU)(?(?=.*<h1 class="h4 today_nowcard-location").* className="h4 today_nowcard-location">(.*)<span class=".*" className=".*"></span></h1>)
TempUnit=<span class="icon icon-font iconset-ui icon-globe" className="icon icon-font iconset-ui icon-globe"></span><span>.*</span><span class="styles__borderLeft__2zhrE">°(\w)</span>
Current=(?siU)(?(?=.*</div></span><p class="today_nowcard-).*timestamp"><span>(.*)<!----> </span><span>(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="today_nowcard-section today_nowcard-condition"><div class="condition-icon wx-weather-icon vector).*"><icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today_nowcard-temp").*><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="today_nowcard-phrase).*">(.*)</div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today_nowcard-feels).*"><span class="btn-text">(.*)<!----> </span><span class="deg-feels" className="deg-feels">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="today_nowcard-hilo").*><span class="btn-text">.*<!----> </span><span class="deg-hilo-nowcard"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="btn-text">.*<!---->).* </span><span class="deg-hilo-nowcard"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="today_nowcard-sidecar component panel"><table><caption>(.*)</caption><tbody>).*<tr><th>(.*)</th><td><span class="">(.*)</span></td></tr><tr><th>(.*)</th><td><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span></span></span></td></tr><tr><th>.*</th><td><span class="">.*<sup>.*</sup></span></td></tr><tr><th>(.*)</th><td><span class="">(.*)<!---->.*</span></td></tr><tr><th>(.*)</th><td><span class="">(.*)</span></td>)
36HOURS=(?siU)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart daypart-0).*  selected" id="daypart-0" data-track-string="today-looking-ahead_lookingAhead0hours" className="today-daypart daypart-0  selected"><div class="today-daypart-content" className="today-daypart-content"><div class="today-daypart-top"><span class="today-daypart-title" id="dp0-daypartName">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<span class="today-daypart-wxphrase").* id="dp0-phrase">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="condition-icon wx-weather-icon").* aria-hidden="true" id="la-part0-icon"><icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-hilo" id="dp0-).*highLow">(.*)</div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-temp").*><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-precip").*><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class="precip-val" className="precip-val"><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart daypart-1").* id="daypart-1" data-track-string="today-looking-ahead_lookingAhead12hours" className="today-daypart daypart-1"><div class="today-daypart-content" className="today-daypart-content"><div class="today-daypart-top"><span class="today-daypart-title" id="dp1-daypartName">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<span class="today-daypart-wxphrase").* id="dp1-phrase">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="condition-icon wx-weather-icon").* aria-hidden="true" id="la-part1-icon"><icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-hilo" id="dp1-).*highLow">(.*)</div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-temp").*><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-precip").*><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class="precip-val" className="precip-val"><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart daypart-2").* id="daypart-2" data-track-string="today-looking-ahead_lookingAhead24hours" className="today-daypart daypart-2"><div class="today-daypart-content" className="today-daypart-content"><div class="today-daypart-top"><span class="today-daypart-title" id="dp2-daypartName">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<span class="today-daypart-wxphrase").* id="dp2-phrase">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="condition-icon wx-weather-icon").* aria-hidden="true" id="la-part2-icon"><icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-hilo" id="dp2-).*highLow">(.*)</div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-temp").*><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-precip").*><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class="precip-val" className="precip-val"><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart daypart-3").* id="daypart-3" data-track-string="today-looking-ahead_lookingAhead36hours" className="today-daypart daypart-3"><div class="today-daypart-content" className="today-daypart-content"><div class="today-daypart-top"><span class="today-daypart-title" id="dp3-daypartName">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<span class="today-daypart-wxphrase").* id="dp3-phrase">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="condition-icon wx-weather-icon").* aria-hidden="true" id="la-part3-icon"><icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-hilo" id="dp3-).*highLow">(.*)</div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-temp").*><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-precip").*><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class="precip-val" className="precip-val"><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart daypart-4").* id="daypart-4" data-track-string="today-looking-ahead_lookingAhead48hours" className="today-daypart daypart-4"><div class="today-daypart-content" className="today-daypart-content"><div class="today-daypart-top"><span class="today-daypart-title" id="dp4-daypartName">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<span class="today-daypart-wxphrase").* id="dp4-phrase">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="condition-icon wx-weather-icon").* aria-hidden="true" id="la-part4-icon"><icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-hilo" id="dp4-).*highLow">(.*)</div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-temp").*><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*<div class="today-daypart-precip").*><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class="precip-val" className="precip-val"><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>)
Hourly=(?siU)(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<div class="hourly-time").*><span class="dsx-date">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky").* className="twc-table-shadow sticky"></div></div><div class="hourly-date">(.*)</div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="hidden-cell-sm description" headers="description").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="hidden-cell-sm description"><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" headers="temp").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="temp"><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>).*(?(?=.*<td class="precip" headers="precip").* data-track-string="ls_hourly_ls_hourly_toggle" className="precip"><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*
Forecast=(?siU)(?(?=.*</td><td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" .* className="twc-sticky-col").*><div><div><span class="date-time">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky" className="twc-table-shadow sticky").*></div></div><span class="day-detail clearfix">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="description" .* className="description").*><span>(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*</td><td class="precip" .* className="precip").*><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*</td><td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" .* className="twc-sticky-col").*><div><div><span class="date-time">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky" className="twc-table-shadow sticky").*></div></div><span class="day-detail clearfix">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="description" .* className="description").*><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" .* className="temp").*><div><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>.*<span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="precip" .* className="precip").*><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*</td><td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" .* className="twc-sticky-col").*><div><div><span class="date-time">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky" className="twc-table-shadow sticky").*></div></div><span class="day-detail clearfix">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="description" .* className="description").*><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" .* className="temp").*><div><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>.*<span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="precip" .* className="precip").*><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*</td><td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" .* className="twc-sticky-col").*><div><div><span class="date-time">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky" className="twc-table-shadow sticky").*></div></div><span class="day-detail clearfix">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="description" .* className="description").*><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" .* className="temp").*><div><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>.*<span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="precip" .* className="precip").*><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*</td><td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" .* className="twc-sticky-col").*><div><div><span class="date-time">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky" className="twc-table-shadow sticky").*></div></div><span class="day-detail clearfix">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="description" .* className="description").*><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" .* className="temp").*><div><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>.*<span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="precip" .* className="precip").*><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*</td><td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" .* className="twc-sticky-col").*><div><div><span class="date-time">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky" className="twc-table-shadow sticky").*></div></div><span class="day-detail clearfix">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="description" .* className="description").*><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" .* className="temp").*><div><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>.*<span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="precip" .* className="precip").*><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*</td><td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" .* className="twc-sticky-col").*><div><div><span class="date-time">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky" className="twc-table-shadow sticky").*></div></div><span class="day-detail clearfix">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="description" .* className="description").*><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" .* className="temp").*><div><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>.*<span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="precip" .* className="precip").*><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*</td><td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" .* className="twc-sticky-col").*><div><div><span class="date-time">(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*<icon class="icon icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-(.*)" className="icon).* icon-svg icon-svg-.* .* icon-.*">.*</icon>)(?(?=.*<div class="twc-table-shadow sticky" className="twc-table-shadow sticky").*></div></div><span class="day-detail clearfix">(.*)</span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="description" .* className="description").*><span>(.*)</span>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="temp" .* className="temp").*><div><span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span>.*<span class="">(.*)<sup>(.*)</sup></span></div>)(?(?=.*</td><td class="precip" .* className="precip").*><div><span class="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1" className="icon icon-font iconset-weather-data icon-drop-1"></span><span class=""><span>(.*)<span class="Percentage__percentSymbol__2Q_AR">(.*)</span>).*
SunRiseSet=(?siU)(?(?=.*<span class="wx-detail-label show-sm">.*</span).*<span class="wx-dsxdate" id="dp0-details-(.*)">(.*)</span>.*<span class="wx-dsxdate" id="dp0-details-(.*)">(.*)</span>)
Details=(?siU)(?(?=.*<td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" title="(.*)").* .* className="twc-sticky-col"><div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" title="(.*)").* .* className="twc-sticky-col"><div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" title="(.*)").* .* className="twc-sticky-col"><div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" title="(.*)").* .* className="twc-sticky-col"><div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" title="(.*)").* .* className="twc-sticky-col"><div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" title="(.*)").* .* className="twc-sticky-col"><div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" title="(.*)").* .* className="twc-sticky-col"><div>).*(?(?=.*<td class="twc-sticky-col" headers="day" title="(.*)").* .* className="twc-sticky-col"><div>)
Details36H=(?siU)(?(?=.*{"dayPartName":"(.*)","precipPct":.*,"precipAmt":.*).*,"narrative":"(.*)").*(?(?=.*{"dayPartName":"(.*)","precipPct":.*,"precipAmt":.*).*,"narrative":"(.*)").*(?(?=.*{"dayPartName":"(.*)","precipPct":.*,"precipAmt":.*).*,"narrative":"(.*)").*(?(?=.*{"dayPartName":"(.*)","precipPct":.*,"precipAmt":.*).*,"narrative":"(.*)").*(?(?=.*{"dayPartName":"(.*)","precipPct":.*,"precipAmt":.*).*,"narrative":"(.*)").*
PressureArrow=(?siU)<div class="today_nowcard-sidecar component panel"><table><caption>.*</caption><tbody>.*(?(?=.*<th>.*</th><td><span class="">.*<!----> <span class="icon icon-font iconset-arrows).* icon-arrow-.*-line" className="icon icon-font iconset-arrows icon-(.*)-line"></span>)
SevereAlert=(?siU)(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*" href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/l/.*").* title=".*" data-from-string=".*" className="priority bg-alert-.*"><div class="title text text-overflow" className="title text text-overflow"><span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">.*</span><span class="timestamp" className="timestamp">.*</span>)
PriorityAlert=(?siU)(?(?=.*<div class="gm-alerts-time).*"><a class="priority bg-alert-.*" href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*
ALERT=(?siU)(?(?=.*<div id=".*-SevereAlertBar).*-.*"><div><div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*(?(?=.*<a class="priority bg-alert-.*").* href="#Lang#/weather/alerts/localalerts/.* className="priority bg-alert-(.*)">.*<span class="warning-text" className="warning-text">(.*)</span>).*(?(?=.*<span class="timestamp").* className="timestamp">(.*)</span></div>).*
IconAlert=(?siU)(?(?=.*<div id=".*-SevereAlertBar).*-.*"><div><div>)(?(?=.*<div class="SevereAlertBar" role="banner" aria-label=".*" className="SevereAlertBar">.*<div class="priority bg-alert-.*").* className="priority bg-alert-.*">).*

[StyleTemp]
FontFace=#FontFace2#

[StyleIcon]
ColorMatrix1=0;0;0;0;0
ColorMatrix2=0;0;0;0;0
ColorMatrix3=0;0;0;0;0
ColorMatrix4=0;0;0;0.8;0
ColorMatrix5=#MC1#;#MC2#;#MC3#;0;1
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureCurrentAll]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
Url=#URLcurrent#
RegExp=(?siU)^(.*)$
UpdateRate=600

[MeasureTenDayAll]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
Url=#URLtendday#
RegExp=(?siU)^(.*)$
UpdateRate=600

[MeasureHourbyHourAll]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
Url=#URLhourbyhour#
RegExp=(?siU)^(.*)$
UpdateRate=600

[MeasureCurrentParent]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
Url=[MeasureCurrentAll]
StringIndex=0
RegExp=#Current#
LogSubstringErrors=0

[MeasureIcon]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
Url=[MeasureCurrentParent]
StringIndex=3

[MeasureTemp]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=4

[MeasureFH0]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=10

[MeasureFL0]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=12

[MeasureForecastParent]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
Url=[MeasureTenDayAll]
StringIndex=0
RegExp=#Forecast#
LogSubstringErrors=0

[MeasureFD1]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
Url=[MeasureForecastParent]
StringIndex=7

[MeasureFI1]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=8

[MeasureFH1]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=11

[MeasureFL1]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=13

[MeasureFD2]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=17

[MeasureFI2]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=18

[MeasureFH2]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=21

[MeasureFL2]
Measure=WebParser
Group=Weather
StringIndex=23

[MeasureScript]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=Weather.lua

[MeterWeatherLabel]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleSub
X=95
Y=76
FontFace=#FontFace4#
Text=天氣

[MeterTempLabel]
Group=Top
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleSub
X=38
Y=33r
FontFace=#FontFace4#
Text=溫度

[MeterTemp]
Group=Top
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleMain|StyleTemp
X=40
Y=127
Text=N/A

[MeterIcon]
Group=Icon
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleIcon
X=72
Y=90

[MeterIconNA]
Group=Icon
Meter=IMAGE
ImageName=#@#Images\C
MeterStyle=StyleM
X=8r
Y=2r

[MeterFD0]
Group=Forecast|F0
MeasureName=MeasureFD0
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleLabel
X=38
Y=38

[MeterFH0]
Group=Forecast|F0
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleLabel|StyleTemp
X=26
Y=14r

[MeterFL0]
Group=Forecast|F0
Meter=STRING
X=38
Y=28r

[MeterFI0]
Group=Forecast|F0
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleIcon
X=25
Y=49

[MeterFD1]
Group=Forecast|F1
MeasureName=MeasureFD1
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleLabel
X=95
Y=5

[MeterFH1]
Group=Forecast|F1
Meter=STRING
X=83
Y=14r

[MeterFL1]
Group=Forecast|F1
Meter=STRING
X=95
Y=28r

[MeterFI1]
Group=Forecast|F1
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleIcon
X=82
Y=16

[MeterFD2]
Group=Forecast|F2
MeasureName=MeasureFD2
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleLabel
X=152
Y=38

[MeterFH2]
Group=Forecast|F2
Meter=STRING
X=140
Y=14r

[MeterFL2]
Group=Forecast|F2
Meter=STRING
X=152
Y=28r

[MeterFI2]
Group=Forecast|F2
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleIcon
X=139
Y=49
Murasaki

Post by Murasaki »

balala wrote: January 29th, 2020, 9:06 pm Ok, finally as promised, here is the code of Weather.ini. It is updated to work with the new Weather.com site. Although the skin works and the measures are returning the needed information (I added an appropriate meter and I am convinced of this), the meters doesn't show up nothing. But this is something you should check. Especially that it is extremely hard to me (a European) to work with those Chinese (I suppose) characters.
So, please check the following code and let me know how does it work:
I'm also a nerv ui user and looking for the weather problem, and just tried your code of weather.ini.
I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶s̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶e̶l̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶c̶o̶d̶e̶=̶1̶2̶0̶0̶2̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶.̶
(Never mind. Just get it work by rebooting my PC LOL.)
I'm just a guy speaking Chinese. I can't help with coding but I can help with the Chinese characters if you need.
Anyway, thank you for helping to solve this forgotten skin.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Murasaki wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 10:26 am I can help with the Chinese characters if you need.
I suppose there is no need of this. I've rewrote the code of the Weather.ini and got it working. I added a String meter (not posted) to show up what the measures are returning and got everything (temperatures, days and so on). So the measures are working well, however using the initially existing meters, I get nothing on the skin. They don1t show up nothing, at least as far as I can tell. I don't know what the shown characters mean, but for sure those are not related to the values returned by the measures, because when I load / refresh the skin, those characters are already there, while the WebParser measures get their values a little bit later (as every WebParser measure). So not sure how the got temperatures (and the other values) should be shown up. Where they should?
Murasaki wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 10:26 am Anyway, thank you for helping to solve this forgotten skin.
That's not a forgotten skin, at least from my point of view it definitely isn't.

So right now there are two questions:
  1. Does the Spotify related skin work correctly now?
  2. Did you get the Weather.ini skin working? Do you see the results (temperatures for instance)?
Murasaki

Post by Murasaki »

balala wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 1:48 pm So right now there are two questions:
  1. Does the Spotify related skin work correctly now?
  2. Did you get the Weather.ini skin working? Do you see the results (temperatures for instance)?
The spotify plugin work as rainmeter officially mentioned, working partially. So it is working.
And the weather.ini can see the value from hereImage
but not showing up on skin.
So it works, kind of?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Murasaki wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 2:30 pm but not showing up on skin.
So it works, kind of?
Yes, it is. As you can see in the image, there are measures which are returning the needed values. For instance [MeasureIcon] is returning the current icon (this always is a number and you should have the corresponding icons), while [MeasureTemp] is returning the current temperature. You can see both values (and others as well) in the posted image.
Although those measures are working, getting the appropriate values, there are no String meters to show those values. You should create those meters or at least to alter the existing meters to show up the got values. Now there are a lot of possibilities how you can create them. If you don't know how to do all this, I can create them, but this will reflect my style / approach. Do you want me to create them?
Murasaki

Post by Murasaki »

balala wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 2:58 pm Yes, it is. As you can see in the image, there are measures which are returning the needed values. For instance [MeasureIcon] is returning the current icon (this always is a number and you should have the corresponding icons), while [MeasureTemp] is returning the current temperature. You can see both values (and others as well) in the posted image.
Although those measures are working, getting the appropriate values, there are no String meters to show those values. You should create those meters or at least to alter the existing meters to show up the got values. Now there are a lot of possibilities how you can create them. If you don't know how to do all this, I can create them, but this will reflect my style / approach. Do you want me to create them?
If it doesn't bother you, please help me to create them.
This skin means a lot to me. I'm using this skin almost nine years.