It is currently April 26th, 2024, 2:39 am

Mouse Scroll Looping 2 Option Text Meter [abandoned idea - fixed an easier way]

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Mor3bane

Mouse Scroll Looping 2 Option Text Meter [abandoned idea - fixed an easier way]

Post by Mor3bane »

Hello, so I have a meter that is a mouse scroll selector for an AudioLevel.dll skin.

It simply scrolls between an 8ch mode and a 2ch mode.

I am struggling with how to dynamically display the several text messages associated with this function. Everything works fine but I am trying to tweak it a little more to be more informative and accurate when it does so.

Code: Select all

[Button4]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@##MyButtonFile#
X=114
Y=232
W=35
H=35
Antialias=1
LeftMouseUpAction=[" "]
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption "MeterButtonHover" "Text" "Speakers 8ch/ Speakers 2ch"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption "MeterButtonHover" "Text" """ """][!SetOption "MeterConfig" "Text" "[MeasureFormat]"][!Update]
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWinSevenAudio" "ToggleNext"][!SetOption "MeterButtonHover" "Text" "[MeasureWinSevenAudio]"][!Refresh]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWinSevenAudio" "TogglePrevious"][!SetOption "MeterButtonHover" "Text" "[MeasureWinSevenAudio]"][!Refresh]
DynamicVariables=1
I am hoping to add the mouse over actions into the mouse scroll action option/s e.g. up and down with the correct text when the mouse scrolls - so the scroll would hopefully override the hover so it would correctly indicate the speaker option.

The default state is the 8ch option. so if that helps to suss this out, I would appreciate any recommendations.

The hover option, if necessary can simply be a by-product of the scroll action rather than an independent function, e.g. eliminated all together if necessary.

Thanks.
Speaker Config_2.0.rmskin
[/Strike]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.