It is currently April 26th, 2024, 1:45 pm

[SOLVED] Help: Honeycomb Recycle Bin Switching Images(empty to full)

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Mor3bane

Re: Help: Honeycomb Recycle Bin Switching Images(empty to full)

Post by Mor3bane »

balala wrote: December 20th, 2019, 7:14 pm Well, in fact it's not completely impossible, a while ago a plugin having such purposes has been posted, being developed by theAzack9.
I'm not currently using this plugin, so even if I tried it out once, I'm not sure I can help you with this. But if interested, for sure here on the forum someone will help you to get it properly working.
The drag and drop is fairly complex to get working. To be honest, I could not figure it out. I messed with an older version than is currently available, so it may be more intuitive in a more current release, as per balala's link to theAzack9's regularly updated thread for the drag and drop rmskin.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

Mor3bane wrote: December 20th, 2019, 8:53 pm The drag and drop is fairly complex to get working. To be honest, I could not figure it out. I messed with an older version than is currently available, so it may be more intuitive in a more current release, as per balala's link to theAzack9's regularly updated thread for the drag and drop rmskin.
I read the virtually first thing in the thread: "will not usually work if Rainmeter is running in Administrator mode" (I run RM in Admin Mode presciently).
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Mor3bane wrote: December 20th, 2019, 8:57 pm (I run RM in Admin Mode presciently).
Why?
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

balala wrote: December 20th, 2019, 9:07 pmWhy?
Games that need it and I wish to link in my skin require RM to be in administrator mode to work properly - otherwise the game launcher/s get stuck partway through completion.
I have tried a couple alternative methods that I could use with relative understanding of how they work:
* By using RunCommand to trigger a shortcut with the commandline for administrator priority
* By using RunCommand to directly trigger a scheduled task (nearly the same thing as above)

So one day whilst incorporating a new dll into my desktop suite - the developer Brian chimed in and said: "did you try running RM in admin mode?"
Not only did that simple thing solve my new dll issue (which the developer for that fixed actually) it remedied the shortcut problem and the UAC was then successfully bypassed.

Sweet deal.
My DevArt Gallery