It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:48 pm

skins

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: skins

Post by eclectic-tech »

larry wrote: November 13th, 2019, 3:08 pm The same picture just pops nothing else when i click the hamburger menu
After clicking the "hamburger?" menu, click "WebIRC" to open a new webpage "FreeNode"
webircfreenode.png
where you create a "Nick"name and tell them you are "not a robot" and "Start" the chat session.

Computers are not compatible with everyone...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

larry wrote: November 13th, 2019, 3:08 pm The same picture just pops nothing else when i click the hamburger menu
Take care what are you clicking to. The image posted by eclectic-tech, or the hamburger menu on Rainmeter Forum? I have the impression you're clicking the image. If that1s right, that won't work.
larry

Post by larry »

I did click on irc and filled out everything then when it said start and nothing happen what am i doing wrong?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

larry wrote: November 13th, 2019, 5:29 pm I did click on irc and filled out everything then when it said start and nothing happen what am i doing wrong?
Larry, I haven't a clue why it is not working for you O.O

I feel bad that you are having so many problems trying to get answers and use the things available to help...

Let's review what you initially wanted... "How do I get my original clock back?"

From your comments, it appears you installed a different clock skin; there is only 1 illustro clock skin in the Rainmeter installation.
You would need to find "your clock" and download that rmskin package; start by look at DeviantArt Rainmeter Date/Time Skin Gallery and see if "your clock" is there (since that is probably where another "clock" skin came from).
If you can find it, simply download the rmskin package again and install it.
Do this will replace any missing, corrupted, or edited files and get everything in those skins working as originally intended. :D

I am not sure what other questions you may have, but asking them in a new topic in this section of the forum will usually get you answers quickly. The more details you can provide about your question, the more likely it is that you will get a solution.
Here are some tips on asking for help.

Not sure why you are not able to enter the WebIRC chat... what browser? Any anti-virus, anti-pirate, etc. software blocking you?
Hopefully, we can help you find the help you want :welcome:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: November 13th, 2019, 9:22 pm From your comments, it appears you installed a different clock skin; there is only 1 illustro clock skin in the Rainmeter installation.
You would need to find "your clock" and download that rmskin package; start by look at DeviantArt Rainmeter Date/Time Skin Gallery and see if "your clock" is there (since that is probably where another "clock" skin came from).
Yes, but from larry's posts I conclude that the clock should be still on his computer. He said he has unloaded it, then didn't find it again. I suppose he didn't delete the skin, so it should still be there. That's why both Jeff and me has recommended him to start loading the skins one by one, until he finds what is he looking for.