It is currently April 26th, 2024, 9:14 pm

how can i find out, which theme i am using anyway?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
anbr07

how can i find out, which theme i am using anyway?

Post by anbr07 »

I can't find out, what's the name of the theme i'm using. Is it possibly "Gadgets"? If so, where do i find the installer, in case i want to install it on another computer? The actual issue is, why i am asking here, that the Weather Meter seems to be broken since this afternoon. It just stays blank. Anyone here also using this Gadget theme with the Weather Meter broken?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: how can i find out, which theme i am using anyway?

Post by balala »

EDIT: Sorry dvo...
anbr07 wrote: October 1st, 2019, 6:37 pm I can't find out, what's the name of the theme i'm using. Is it possibly "Gadgets"? If so, where do i find the installer, in case i want to install it on another computer? The actual issue is, why i am asking here, that the Weather Meter seems to be broken since this afternoon. It just stays blank. Anyone here also using this Gadget theme with the Weather Meter broken?
There is not a problem with that skin (take care it's a skin, not a widget, according to Rainmeter terminology), but with wxdata, which doesn't work, for a couple of hours: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33575#p166049
anbr07

Post by anbr07 »

Thanks guys! So it will be back soon, hopefully.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

anbr07 wrote: October 1st, 2019, 7:26 pm Thanks guys! So it will be back soon, hopefully.
Yeah. Hoping the best. But a such issue never occurred before, at least I don't know about one.