It is currently April 26th, 2024, 9:30 pm

Interactive buttons

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Interactive buttons

Post by jsmorley »

balala wrote: Yes, really, however the posted code can't be used for any size, there are a few things which have to be rewritten, if you're using other images, with different sizes. So, I rewrote the code, here is what have I got.
Well, part of my goal was to not terrify the original poster, and have him run screaming into the night... ;-)

balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote: July 21st, 2019, 5:46 pm Well, part of my goal was to not terrify the original poster, and have him run screaming into the night... ;-)
Right. I just felt I have to add what I have added. But maybe it's indeed too much.
thefunniman

Post by thefunniman »

Thanks both of you :D, I have no clue how to like mention you in this post but yea, I was able to create the base coding for and can bring the images to slide down, is it possible to make images enter the screen in a different way though? like instead of sliding up to down, maybe like it be in the bottom of the screen and slide up, or in the sides and slide in?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

thefunniman wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 6:02 am maybe like it be in the bottom of the screen and slide up,
Beside the link provided by jsmorley, here is an extremely simple solution, to get the images sliding from down. The only thing you have to do is to replace the Y option of the [MeterImage1] and [MeterImage2] meters, adding a minus:

Code: Select all

[MeterImage1]
Y=(-#Image1Y#)

[MeterImage2]
Y=(-#Image2Y#)
To slide them from left or right, you have to rewrite the X and Y positions of the meters. In a such case, Y must be kept unchanged and X has to change based on the value of the Image1Y and Image2Y variables. Please try to figure out how to do this, it's quite similar as sliding them vertically and if you have questions, feel free to come back.