It is currently April 24th, 2024, 11:52 pm

WriteKeyValue limit?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

WriteKeyValue limit?

Post by Yincognito »

Long story short, I almost finished building a feed aggregator, that queries the chosen number of feeds and slides feed items news ticker - style. Part of the features I've enhanced my skin is a "debug" system that writes the contents of the aggregator and its elements to an .inc file. For around 20 feed sites, it all seems fine, but today when I tried aggregating at first 100 feed sites, and then only 50, my debug system threw an error that it "failed to write" to the .inc file (I'm writing to it using the !WriteKeyValue bang, since it's more "ordered" that way right from the start):
WriteKeyValue Error.jpg
So my question is: is there any limit to how much data (String data, in my case) can WriteKeyValue write to an INI formatted file? Before you ask, there's no error on the download side or the regex side, my data is parsed as expected in the skin ... and the "smaller" elements that I write to the .inc file are written without any issue whatsoever?

If the answer to the above is yes, what can be done about it? Thanks.

NOTE: The most I wrote to the file as of now is around 1.4 MB.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth