It is currently April 20th, 2024, 11:50 am

Sound error

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Sound error

Post by eclectic-tech »

JokyJokes wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 4:54 pm Youtube. windows media player. vlc. eveytime i open music or video , if rainmeter is on , im having glitches like buzzes evey 5 seconds no matter which skin i use. Then i close rainmeter and it fixes
What version of Rainmeter are you running? You might want to read this tip

Can you list all skins you have loaded?

Does it only do this when you are running "watch dogs 2" and Rainmeter?
In other words. do the glitches happen when you are only running Rainmeter and YouTube (not running "watch dogs 2")?

You need to help us to help you...
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

JokyJokes wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 4:54 pm Youtube. windows media player. vlc. eveytime i open music or video , if rainmeter is on , im having glitches like buzzes evey 5 seconds no matter which skin i use. Then i close rainmeter and it fixes
And this is true with any skins at all loaded in Rainmeter? If you unload all skins except say one of the default Illustro skins, does this still happen?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

EDIT: Sorry eclectic-tech and jsmorley. Probably you both know why...
To be honest I'm very surprised. But what if you have no loaded skins at all. The same issue goes on? To make sure there are no skins loaded click the Rainmeter icon in the Notification Area and in the Manage dialog click the Active skins button. A list with the loaded skins is shown. Close all skins listed there. Is the issue still present?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

I refuse to believe that this can be anything other than some conflict with his system and the AudioLevel plugin, so I am certain that this issue only arises when he is running a skin that has some audio "visualizer" functionality in it.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 6:22 pm I refuse to believe that this can be anything other than some conflict with his system and the AudioLevel plugin, so I am certain that this issue only arises when he is running a skin that has some audio "visualizer" functionality in it.
Yep, completely agree. Maybe there is a loaded, but somehow not visible (not working properly or something, but being loaded) skin. That's why I recommended to make sure there are no loaded skins and check what's going on in that case.
Beanpham2005

Post by Beanpham2005 »

I don't know what is going on, my audio visualizer isn't working and whenever I check my log it says this Plugin: Unable to load "AudioLevel" (error 126) (VisBubble\Wave.ini - [mBand51])
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

This means that Rainmeter can't properly load the AudioLevel.dll plugin. This can be caused by any number of things. The first thing we need is some details. Can you use About/Version and the Copy button there and paste in the details provided?

Like this:
Rainmeter 4.3.0.3313 beta (64-bit)
Language: English (1033)
Build time: 2019-08-21 6:26:15
Commit Hash: db986f84
Windows 10 Pro 1903 64-bit (build 18362) - English (1033)
Path: C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\
SkinPath: C:\Users\JSMorley\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\
SettingsPath: C:\Users\JSMorley\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\
IniFile: C:\Users\JSMorley\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.ini