It is currently April 24th, 2024, 11:41 am

qBit Tracker Mod Question

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Mor3bane

qBit Tracker Mod Question

Post by Mor3bane »

Hi I have some questions about a qbit torrent tracker.

The line meters and text meters disappear once the torrent finishes. How can I make it so the line meter stays at 100% and the name of the torrent does also?

Ideally the info would remain until the torrent was removed from qBit.

rmskin attached.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mor3bane on February 13th, 2020, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: qBit Tracker Mod Question

Post by eclectic-tech »

Sorry, but I can not get your skin to read the port information while downloading any torrent with QBittorrent. So I tried another QBT torrent skin (by JSMorley) and it also is not working for me. Hmm... using v4.15 of QBittorrent and default port 8088.

If someone knows what I need to do to get these working I would appreciate it... and might be able to help Mor3bane :Whistle
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Thanks Jeff, but I enabled WebUI with identical settings, and checked skins and program to make sure things matched, but still nothing is showing in either skin after refreshing, and restarting QBTtorrent multiple times. :(
qbt.png
I use QBittorent fairly often, but have not tried these skins recently. Not sure what else to try. :uhuh:
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

That is pretty mysterious.

1.jpg

I wonder if you don't have something that is conflicting with or disabling "localhost". You might check your hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. What's in the Rainmeter log? What do you get in WebParserDump.txt if you set Debug=2 on the parent measure? What do you get if you go to http://localhost:8088/query/torrents in your browser?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Definitely an issue with my system. :Whistle
Thanks for the suggestions! :thumbup:
I will look into those to see if I can find out what is happening. :welcome:
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

hmm indeed

i'm only using qBit 3.3.5

I started using qBit just to have these skins, and recently my modded one that I uploaded.

No rush.

I can identify that when running the max of 4 torrents the one that registers as top DL''er goes to the top and sort of hangs showing the progress bar even after completion, but the details are gone.

Other than that no behaviour I can see .
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

jsmorley wrote: February 27th, 2019, 12:48 pm That is pretty mysterious.
What do you get if you go to http://localhost:8088/query/torrents in your browser?
What is supposed to happen when accessing that web address? For me it says local host not found.

I just got a new tower so setting up qbit again, but having no luck, I have tried a variety of recommended settings to no avail.

(Same skin as my original post).

I am using qbit 4.2.1 now as well.
My DevArt Gallery

jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Mor3bane wrote: February 13th, 2020, 2:03 pm What is supposed to happen when accessing that web address? For me it says local host not found.

I just got a new tower so setting up qbit again, but having no luck, I have tried a variety of recommended settings to no avail.

(Same skin as my original post).

I am using qbit 4.2.1 now as well.
Under Options in qBittorrent, be sure to set this:

1.png
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

All of those settings were set correctly. Still no output in the skin.

I have not changed anything in the skin, it just wont work.

I am going to take a step back, and possibly rewrite the skin. The way it is now, there have always been (the aforementioned) bugs.

I would like the skin to be more responsive, and accurate as to the progress and also the order of each torrent. I will also be increasing the number of torrents that will actively be displayed.
My DevArt Gallery