It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:07 am

如何将网站内容在桌面显示

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
公子墨毅

如何将网站内容在桌面显示

Post by 公子墨毅 »

最近发现了一个网站,它是卡巴斯基一个实验室的项目,能够实时显示世界上各国网络受攻击的情况(网站截图如下),我很想将其显示在我的电脑桌面上,所以我找到了Rainmeter这个软件,但是这个网站主站是英文的,这对我来说是个不小的挑战,我自己还是没有能实现这个想法,所以在这里请大家帮帮我,也许对大家来说很简单,但是他真的难倒我了。(想要放在桌面显示的网站:https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/widget/)麻烦大家将实现这个想法的代码写一下。
未命名1548403254.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ikarus1969

Re: 如何将网站内容在桌面显示

Post by ikarus1969 »

Could you please post in english? In this case even google.translate (or any other translation-service) is better than chinese.

Thank you!

(just once as an exception: 你能用英文发帖吗? 在这种情况下,即使google.translate(或任何其他翻译服务)也比中文更好。

谢谢!)
jsmorley
Developer

Re: 如何将网站内容在桌面显示

Post by jsmorley »

I don't want to discourage, but three things:

1) Please do post here in English, as somebody is going to have to use Google Translate, and it might as well be you, as opposed it having to be every other person on the forums that might be inclined to try to help. It also means that any solution will be of help to others searching the forums, and that is a good thing.

Nothing against Chinese or any other language, but it's simple math. The vast majority of users here speak English as a first or second language, and so either you have to use Google Translate, or everyone else does.

2) You are in effect asking for a skin to be made for you. That we don't allow on the forums. We will be happy to help you with your efforts to code a skin yourself, but won't just do it for you.

3) It will be difficult for folks here to be much help in this case, as I suspect few of us speak or read Chinese, I know I certainly don't, and that will make even getting started with parsing that site quite difficult. When I go to the site, it is in English of course, and I wouldn't be able to even begin to know how to parse anything in a Chinese language form of the site.

I don't know what the popular social-media site like Discord is in China, but you might have more luck if you can find a place there, where folks are discussing Rainmeter, and in your native language.