It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:08 am

Recycle Bin Completed but not executable!

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Recycle Bin Completed but not executable!

Post by balala »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 8:51 pm I'll keep creating icons in photoshop and try to import them on rainmeter.
Obviously it's a good practice to create those icons in Photoshop, you probably can't draw them as Shape meters. So go ahead, create and use them.
Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 8:51 pm Thank you for helping me, I feel bad for asking all the time here whenever I encounter an issue and can't solve it on my own...
Don't feel bad, I'm happy to help, whenever I can. Exactly this is the purpose of this forum.
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

balala wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 8:57 pm Obviously it's a good practice to create those icons in Photoshop, you probably can't draw them as Shape meters. So go ahead, create and use them.

Don't feel bad, I'm happy to help, whenever I can. Exactly this is the purpose of this forum.
And I am forever in your debt. Everyone's debt. This is important because I really am weak on understanding things, especially the complicated ones. Thanks for helping me out and telling me! That's a huge help for me to stay motivated and keep working more!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 9:11 pm And I am forever in your debt. Everyone's debt.
No, you are not! Forget this. Finally if anyone doesn't want, is free not to help. So, again: you are not. :thumbup:
Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 9:11 pm That's a huge help for me to stay motivated and keep working more!
Keep working. Rainmeter is great. It's awesome. I assure you, if you keep working, it keeps a lot of satisfactions in the future. :great:
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

balala wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 9:17 pm No, you are not! Forget this. Finally if anyone doesn't want, is free not to help. So, again: you are not. :thumbup:

Keep working. Rainmeter is great. It's awesome. I assure you, if you keep working, it keeps a lot of satisfactions in the future. :great:
I do agree with this. Sorry for being too sentimental about it. I know everyone helps because they want to, and that on its own is remarkable in my eyes. I am thinking of doing something crazy now, but I may have to make a new thread about it sometime...I am reluctant to do it, this is why I'll try to search on my own first and If I really can't find an answer, I'll make a proper thread in here. I am thinking about a neon light around the edges of my image. Something that makes it bright. The color should be something like 0,0,0,255 or brighter. It has to be a specific command and from what I understand so far, it has to be put under and inside the [Meter] tab. I'll search about it!!!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 9:53 pm I do agree with this. Sorry for being too sentimental about it. I know everyone helps because they want to, and that on its own is remarkable in my eyes. I am thinking of doing something crazy now, but I may have to make a new thread about it sometime...I am reluctant to do it, this is why I'll try to search on my own first and If I really can't find an answer, I'll make a proper thread in here. I am thinking about a neon light around the edges of my image. Something that makes it bright. The color should be something like 0,0,0,255 or brighter. It has to be a specific command and from what I understand so far, it has to be put under and inside the [Meter] tab. I'll search about it!!!
search first, then if you don't find the proper answer, feel free to open a new topic and ask. Probably sooner or later you'll get some replies. :great: