It is currently April 20th, 2024, 10:54 am

Recycle Bin Completed but not executable!

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Recycle Bin Completed but not executable!

Post by balala »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 1:33 pm Snippet? I think I didn't copied like that, I posted my code on the comment above, answering to eclectic, uh, if you would like, please, take a look. I am sure I did something wrong here, obviously. I could do something else though, I made it like a small dot on left side so it now looks like very sophisticated. hahah
I don't see that rounded white shape (the [MeterContainer] meter). And it's normal I don't see it, because you have added the Container=MeterContainer option to the [Meter] meter.
If you still have the issue, please pack the whole content of the config you have and upload it here. I'd like to check it with all needed resources you have.
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

balala wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 1:44 pm I don't see that rounded white shape (the [MeterContainer] meter). And it's normal I don't see it, because you have added the Container=MeterContainer option to the [Meter] meter.
If you still have the issue, please pack the whole content of the config you have and upload it here. I'd like to check it with all needed resources you have.
Can I upload it here or through deviantart? I deactivated my account in there and scrapped everything a long time ago.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 1:48 pm Can I upload it here or through deviantart? I deactivated my account in there and scrapped everything a long time ago.
Depends on how large is the package. First try to upload it here. If you don't know how, let me know, to assist you.
If it's too large and you can't upload it here, use any file host site (for example FileFactory.com, but this is just one example, use whatever you like).
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

To upload the package, find the Options and Attachment tabs below, when you're writing your message. Click the Attachment tab, then click the Add files button. Locate the package and upload it.
That's all.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

The size limit for a single attachment on the forums is about 10MB.
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

jsmorley wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 2:09 pm The size limit for a single attachment on the forums is about 10MB.
Oh, ok, my file is 2.95MB zipped.
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

balala wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 2:08 pm To upload the package, find the Options and Attachment tabs below, when you're writing your message. Click the Attachment tab, then click the Add files button. Locate the package and upload it.
That's all.
Ok, I am sending it here, I think I can trust you, guys, hopefully this won't be that bad. I was trying to get some more ideas all this time and try to understand the codes and the commands better. Turns out I feel like I've hit a wall, because, I want to make a launcher, but I am not sure how to make it look. All the icons except discord and chrome are custom made by me in photoshop, I am still trying to make it look very good and appealing as a birthday gift to my girl, but I want it to be fully functional and good, because she is a programmer, and I want to surprise her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Just so you know, you don't have to zip up .rmskin files. You can attach them directly on the forums.
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

jsmorley wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 2:19 pm Just so you know, you don't have to zip up .rmskin files. You can attach them directly on the forums.
Ah, okay! Sorry, I got used to always zipping before transferring/uploading.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

I'm sorry, but I can't get the described issue with the Julia's BDay gift\Notepad - Done\Notepad.ini skin (because this is the incriminated skin I think, right?). When I open it, all I get is the image and a Notepad string. When clicked, Notepad opens. But I don't get the white rounded rectangle, or something like this (see the attached image).
So, are you sure you get it there? Refresh the skin. What do you see?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.