It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:34 pm

Recycle Bin Completed but not executable!

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Recycle Bin Completed but not executable!

Post by eclectic-tech »

balala wrote: January 13th, 2019, 12:53 pm Just additionally it seems in eclectic-tech's last code there is a small mistake: [MeterImage] is set as both an Image and a String meter. He probably removed somethings and finally mixed up what remained.
FIXED! Thanks balala
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

balala wrote: January 13th, 2019, 12:53 pm Actually there is. Not sure which Image meter would you like to round (probably [MeterImage]?), but anyway a Container option could do this.
For example if you want to round the [MeterImage] meter, add the following meter to your code:

Code: Select all

[MeterContainer]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,200,70,15
X=0
Y=0
and add a Container=MeterContainer option to the [MeterImage] meter.
Because the [MeterContainer] meter is rounded, [MeterImage] will be same way rounded.
Some details: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual-beta/meters/general-options/container/

Just additionally it seems in eclectic-tech's last code there is a small mistake: [MeterImage] is set as both an Image and a String meter. He probably removed somethings and finally mixed up what remained.
As Balala says, rounding the corners on an Image meter is actually pretty easy with Container:

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
DynamicWindowSize=1
AccurateText=1

[Variables]
CornerRadius=12

[MeterImage]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\laughing.jpg
W=300
PreserveAspectRatio=1
Container=MeterContainer

[MeterContainer]
Meter=Shape
; Note that I put this after [MeterImage], so the measurements are not one update behind.
; Not important for this example, but could be if the image dynamically changes.
; The order in the skin for "content" and "container" meters has no impact on the z-position.
; This is because the "container" meter isn't actually "drawn", but used a a "shape" or "mask" for the "content".
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,[MeterImage:W],[MeterImage:H],#CornerRadius# | StrokeWidth 0
DynamicVariables=1
1.jpg
laughing.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: January 13th, 2019, 3:43 pm FIXED! Thanks balala
:thumbup:
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

balala wrote: January 13th, 2019, 12:53 pm Actually there is. Not sure which Image meter would you like to round (probably [MeterImage]?), but anyway a Container option could do this.
For example if you want to round the [MeterImage] meter, add the following meter to your code:

[MeterContainer]
Meter=Shape
X=0
Y=0
and add a Container=MeterContainer option to the [MeterImage] meter.
Because the [MeterContainer] meter is rounded, [MeterImage] will be same way rounded.
Some details: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual-beta/meters/general-options/container/

Just additionally it seems in eclectic-tech's last code there is a small mistake: [MeterImage] is set as both an Image and a String meter. He probably removed somethings and finally mixed up what remained.
Man you're awesome!!!!!! THANK YOU! I AM GONNA TRY THAT!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 9:30 pm Man you're awesome!!!!!! THANK YOU! I AM GONNA TRY THAT!
Ok, do so and let me know if you succeeded.
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 9:30 pm Man you're awesome!!!!!! THANK YOU! I AM GONNA TRY THAT!
Ok, I did tried that, and it worked, but now it replaced my current image with a round white image...hiding completely my custom image. But it is still activating. Maybe I copied/paste it wrong...
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 9:37 pm Ok, I did tried that, and it worked, but now it replaced my current image with a round white image...hiding completely my custom image. But it is still activating. Maybe I copied/paste it wrong...
Please post your modified, current code so we can help find what happened to cause the white image...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ao Nuu Shin wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 9:37 pm Ok, I did tried that, and it worked, but now it replaced my current image with a round white image...hiding completely my custom image. But it is still activating. Maybe I copied/paste it wrong...
Have you added the Container=MeterContainer option to the [MeterImage] meter?
If you did (although I think you didn't), I agree with eclectic-tech and you should have to post the code, exactly as you have it now.
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

eclectic-tech wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 12:54 am Please post your modified, current code so we can help find what happened to cause the white image...
Sorry, I would have done that earlier, but I felt like bad for keep making you reading a long sheet of code everytime...here is it!

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
AccurateText=1
DynamicWindowSize=1
============================
[Metadata]
Author=Me
Information=Opens Notepad
Version=1.0
[Meter]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Test1.png
Container=MeterContainer
LeftMouseUpAction=["notepad"]
X=1
Y=1
W=130
H=30
AntiAlias=1
ToolTipText=Left click opens Notepad.
[MeterString]
Meter=String
FontFace=Alex Brush
FontColor=255,255,255,255
FontSize=15
AntiAlias=1
Y=5
X=32
Text=Notepad
[MeterContainer]
Meter=Shape
X=0
Y=0
Ao Nuu Shin

Post by Ao Nuu Shin »

balala wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 1:27 pm Have you added the Container=MeterContainer option to the [MeterImage] meter?
If you did (although I think you didn't), I agree with eclectic-tech and you should have to post the code, exactly as you have it now.
Snippet? I think I didn't copied like that, I posted my code on the comment above, answering to eclectic, uh, if you would like, please, take a look. I am sure I did something wrong here, obviously. I could do something else though, I made it like a small dot on left side so it now looks like very sophisticated. hahah