It is currently April 25th, 2024, 5:13 pm

Why WebParser Download Stops Working?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
GTI.H

Re: Why WebParser Download Stops Working?

Post by GTI.H »

balala wrote: December 23rd, 2018, 4:33 pm Try the followings: first remove the above set of IfMatch options from the [MeasureGetMoon] measure, then add the following String measure to your code:

Code: Select all

[MeasureGetMoonResult]
Measure=String
String=[MeasureGetMoon]
IfMatch=^$
IfNotMatchAction=[!Log "Error"]
IfMatchAction=[!Log "No error"]
DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=-1
Disabled=1
Finally add the following two bangs to the FinishAction option of the [MeasureGetMoon] measure: [!EnableMeasure "MeasureGetMoonResult"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureGetMoonResult"] (with these bangs, the complete FinishAction option becomes: FinishAction=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureGetMoonResult"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureGetMoonResult"][!SetOption MeterShowMoon ImageName "Moon.jpg"][!UpdateMeter MeterShowMoon][!Redraw]).
Many thanks balala!

This your solution with use of the measure string went through my head, but I did not get to take it forward because I really would like to solve this without creating more measure, this would be the best solution and this issue is still waiting for this.

We need challenges, if there are no issues to solve, we look for them because we like the adrenaline of satisfaction that comes after solving a issue! We are addicted to adrenaline!

This worked like a charm!
Issue solved! :thumbup:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Why WebParser Download Stops Working?

Post by balala »

GTI.H wrote: December 23rd, 2018, 8:32 pm This your solution with use of the measure string went through my head, but I did not get to take it forward because I really would like to solve this without creating more measure, this would be the best solution and this issue is still waiting for this.
Yep, usually it's not a good idea to create new measures, but sometimes they are absolutely needed. Just have to try to keep the balance.
GTI.H wrote: December 23rd, 2018, 8:32 pm We need challenges, if there are no issues to solve, we look for them because we like the adrenaline of satisfaction that comes after solving a issue! We are addicted to adrenaline!
Right!
I am glad if everything is OK now.