It is currently April 24th, 2024, 2:38 am

how do I refresh specific measure(s) and not entire config?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
overlayed

how do I refresh specific measure(s) and not entire config?

Post by overlayed »

The premise is simple - now that we can bang the variables, I'm wondering if it's possible to update the URL of webparser measure onclick, then refresh the specific measure without refreshing the entire config (which will of course null any variable updates.)
JamesAC
Developer

Re: how do I refresh specific measure(s) and not entire config?

Post by JamesAC »

Unfortunately not, plugins do not accept dynamic variables at the moment.

I am still hoping to see that feature arrive in the future.
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Don't wanted to make similar post but my question is a bit different.
I want to refresh measure without refresh entire config if there were error or something else
I think it's impossible by now, but maybe someone have an answer

Oh yes, I need to refresh webparser measure

The problem is that sometimes i have this in log

Code: Select all

DEBUG: (05:21:32.051) Unable to enable the measure MeasureYS1 (there is no such thing in Kotoko\Time)
DEBUG: (05:21:32.051) Unable to enable the measure MeasureYS2 (there is no such thing in Kotoko\Time)
DEBUG: (05:21:32.051) Unable to enable the measure MeasureYS3 (there is no such thing in Kotoko\Time)
DEBUG: (05:21:32.067) Unable to enable the measure MeasureYS4 (there is no such thing in Kotoko\Time)
DEBUG: (05:21:32.067) Unable to enable the measure MeasureYS5 (there is no such thing in Kotoko\Time)
DEBUG: (05:21:32.067) Unable to enable the measure MeasureYS6 (there is no such thing in Kotoko\Time)
DEBUG: (05:21:32.067) Unable to enable the measure MeasureYS7 (there is no such thing in Kotoko\Time)
DEBUG: (05:21:32.067) Unable to enable the measure MeasureYS8 (there is no such thing in Kotoko\Time)
but it really no such measure in Kotoko\Time....it is in Kotoko\Button and as a result it not enable measures(

Part of config in Kotoko\Button

[RSS_YTP1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
Url=#RSSURL_TMV#
RegExp="(?siU)<title>(.*)</title>.*<item>.+<title>(.*)</title>.*img alt="" src="(.*)".*span(.*)/span.+<link>(.*)</link>.*<item>.+<title>(.*)</title>.*img alt="" src="(.*)".*span(.*)/span.+<link>(.*)</link>.*<item>.+<title>(.*)</title>.*img alt="" src="(.*)".*span(.*)/span.+<link>(.*)</link>.*<item>.+<title>(.*)</title>.*img alt="" src="(.*)".*span(.*)/span.+<link>(.*)</link>.*<item>.+<title>(.*)</title>.*img alt="" src="(.*)".*span(.*)/span.+<link>(.*)</link>.*<item>.+<title>(.*)</title>.*img alt="" src="(.*)".*span(.*)/span.+<link>(.*)</link>.*<item>.+<title>(.*)</title>.*img alt="" src="(.*)".*span(.*)/span.+<link>(.*)</link>.*<item>.+<title>(.*)</title>.*img alt="" src="(.*)".*span(.*)/span.+<link>(.*)</link>"
UpdateRate=#URYTMV#
StringIndex=1
Substitute=#Substitute#
Disabled=1
Debug=0
FinishAction=!Execute [!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS1][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS2][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS3][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS4][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS5][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS6][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS7][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS8]
it fixed when refresh...sometimes i have to refresh config couple of times, but it huge and refreshing takes ~ 5 sec and this annoying

May be this is bug and i supposed to report the problem in Bugs and Feature Suggestions, forgive me if i did something wrong)
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Alex2539 »

There's no way to refresh just one measure. The only way is to refresh the entire skin.
ImageImageImageImage
maminscris

Post by maminscris »

[!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS1 SkinNameHere] without the file extension
Zero at programing, zero at writing codes, so far 2 at making images
But I'm good at copy/paste, and I not always like this
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Alex2539 Thanks for answer. I hope in the future that will be posible :)

maminscris
Well i've tried what you suggested, and you know looks like it's working. Need to be tested more but i think no problems will be. Thanks a lot friend, your help meant very much for me, becouse it helped me to release my project very soon :D :D . I don't know why it not works like it should but with your method it works as i need :-) :-) :-)
Here what i did in Button v.1.0.ini

FinishAction=!Execute [!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS21 "Kotoko\Button"][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS22 "Kotoko\Button"][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS23 "Kotoko\Button"][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS24 "Kotoko\Button"][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS25 "Kotoko\Button"][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS26 "Kotoko\Button"][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS27 "Kotoko\Button"][!RainmeterEnableMeasure MeasureYS28 "Kotoko\Button"]
maminscris

Post by maminscris »

mine works without the "" and Name/SkinName i only put skin name

glad that I could help you
Zero at programing, zero at writing codes, so far 2 at making images
But I'm good at copy/paste, and I not always like this