Code: Select all

[BarStyle]
W=29
H=50
BarColor=255,100,0
BarOrientation=Vertical
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Bars
TransformationMatrix=(Cos(Rad(#Angle1#)));(-Sin(Rad(#Angle1#)));(Sin(Rad(#Angle1#)));(Cos(Rad(#Angle1#)));(-200*Sin(Rad(#Angle1#)));(200-200*Cos(Rad(#Angle1#)))

[MeterBand0]
Meter=Bar
MeasureName=MeasureBand0
MeterStyle=BarStyle
X=50r
Y=0
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Playing

[MeterBand1]
Meter=Bar
MeasureName=MeasureBand1
MeterStyle=BarStyle
X=3R
Y=0r
Group=Playing

Changing X and Y of first meter band does not move to where I want to. Skin W and H are 1000 and 500. Angle1 is - 45.

Here is what it looks, originally the viz is left most. The white box is there to make me better visualize Skin size

I want to mive my viz to where the red marked line is, so I can incorporate extra viz. As you can tell, it would have 3 viz surrounding the triangle

I included screenshot on attachemenet. Since I am on mobile, I had to change ini to txt, but the source bar code is there just in case.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deXxterlab97
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Can not move my visualizer to the right

Post by balala »

deXxterlab97 wrote:Changing X and Y of first meter band does not move to where I want to.
Because TransformationMatrix is applied. In such cases modifying the X and Y options isn't always a good idea, but the simplest way to move the meters is to modify the fifth and sixth (so, the last two) parameters of the TransformationMatrix option. If you add a number to the fifth parameter, the meter moves horizontally, while adding one to the last (sixth) parameter, moves it vertically.
I think you'll have to add a number to the fifth parameter of the TransformationMatrix included into the [BarStyle] section and eventually to add or extract another from the sixth parameter of the same option. But what would be the best value to be added is up to you, because it depends where would you like to move the meters.
If you succeeded figuring out what to add, you have to get back the procedure and find what to add to the appropriate parameters of the [BarStyle2] and [BarStyle3] sections.