It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:31 am

Weird behavior...

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Weird behavior...

Post by jsmorley »

I actually use a scroll action to refresh several of my skins in my JSMeter suite for my own use, as I have a mouse that makes it easy to get "one scroll", but I remove that function in the version I post for others to download. it's just unreliable when distributed to a wide range of people.
kyriakos876

Re: Weird behavior...

Post by kyriakos876 »

jsmorley wrote:I actually use a scroll action to refresh several of my skins in my JSMeter suite for my own use, as I have a mouse that makes it easy to get "one scroll", but I remove that function in the version I post for others to download. it's just unreliable when distributed to a wide range of people.
Be it as it is, I don't think it has to with Refreshing the skin rather than the Actiontimer / Clamp themselves, as I've encountered it this in other situations where there was no refreshes happening faster than the speed of light or slower or any refreshes at all... only ActionTimer doing it's thing again accompanied with Clamp. I just couldn't recreate this after some minor changes.

Anyway, I'll leave this post being, in case sometime something happens in future releases (I hope it doesn't) that could be resolved by searching around this.