It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:28 am

State Question NowPlaying Repeat

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Mor3bane

State Question NowPlaying Repeat

Post by Mor3bane »

Hi, I am using NowPlaying to manage my iTunes.

I have implemented the Repeat functionality.

What I have though is what seems to be a mandatory repeat only one track, rather than a playlist, for example.

Is this something that is intended behaviour? If not, then what would that look like?

I have the following:

Code: Select all

[MeasureRepeat]
Measure=NowPlaying
PlayerName=#PlayerName#
PlayerType=Repeat
Substitute="0":"#@#\Off.png","1":"#@#\On.png"

[MeterRepeat]
Meter=Image
MeasureName=MeasureRepeat
ImageName=#@#\On.png
X=28
Y=193
W=35
H=35
Antialias=1
LeftMouseDownAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureRepeat" "SetRepeat 0"][!Update]
DynamicVariables=1
Group=buttons

[RepeatOn]
Meter=Image
MeasureName=MeasureRepeat
ImageName=#@#\Off.png
X=r
Y=r
W=35
H=35
LeftMouseDownAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureRepeat" "SetRepeat -1"][!Update]
Group=buttons
Last edited by Mor3bane on September 7th, 2018, 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
Mor3bane

Re: State Question NowPlaying Repeat

Post by Mor3bane »

I checked the manual again and found this:

Repeat: 0 if repeat/loop track is off, 1 if on.

So... looping a track rather than a playlist IS the intended behavior.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.