It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:59 pm

Is there any gadget in rainmeter that would capture the voltages to hdd from smps

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jraju

Is there any gadget in rainmeter that would capture the voltages to hdd from smps

Post by jraju »

Hi, I had a black screen of death due to sudden failure of voltage to the hdd . It is not total failure , but a partial failure . This i came to know after checking the hard disk for earrors and changing the joining port of motherboard with the hdd and replacement of sata cable.
It is not known how many of us would have thrown the hdd as a fault and replace hdd for that purpose.
i find lot of skins, here, but to me , i did not find anything like that capturing voltage of supplies to hdd from smps.
This i have found out after checking the same hdd with the power and data cable from cd drive and my system could boot normally.
Could some experts suggest, in which skin i could get the details.
i tried so much softwares like hwinfo,cpuiz etc, but they only capture the temperature and other details.
Normally Smps convert the ac volt 230v to different devices in the computer to dc.
If you give the download link , i will be happy to use it.
If suppose, it could be checked with online help on needy times also, it will be helpful. experts and moderators
jraju

Re: Is there any gadget in rainmeter that would capture the voltages to hdd from smps

Post by jraju »

Hi, Would you please say how to download and try that plugin. If you say how to do it, i will try the same.Is devian art and rainbow different sites
jraju

Re: Is there any gadget in rainmeter that would capture the voltages to hdd from smps

Post by jraju »

Hi, Please also say, where is the actual download link for this skin. It seems that it contains the PSU skins as you can see in the description. I have clciked the DOWNLOAD BUTTON and got only this . How to download this skin and try. There is no download or save as popup when i click the download
https://ibb.co/hv0x7z
jraju

Post by jraju »

Hi, Why no reply? to my query on illustro pulsar download. Cannot i download this skin from rain meter. If i click, it does not go to the link for download. please . Should i download the latest rainmeter to download this skin. please. expecting reply
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

jraju wrote:Hi, Would you please say how to download and try that plugin. If you say how to do it, i will try the same.Is devian art and rainbow different sites
The plugin is a feature of Rainmeter.
Simply refer to the information for usage.
The latest Rainmeter is the 4.3 beta.
The latest final version is 4.2.
Both fully support the plug in as per the Manual in the link.
jraju

Post by jraju »

Hi, i downloaded the 4.2 version of rainmeter.
But clicking the link in your reply does not go to the download page, but the description page.
I did not find any download button.
as there is no download button, i could not get the popup a shown in your reply
What i am missing?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

jraju wrote:Hi, i downloaded the 4.2 version of Rainmeter.
But clicking the link in your reply does not go to the download page, but the description page.
I did not find any download button.
as there is no download button, i could not get the popup a shown in your reply
What i am missing?
{This is basically, a repeat of the above post with step-by-step options}

Look to the upper right on the Description page and you will see a "DOWNLOAD" button.
pulsar.png
If you left-click that button, a save dialog should appear and ask you where you want to save the RMSKIN file. Double-click that downloaded file to install the skins package.

If your browser changes the file type to ZIP, go ahead and save the file, then you can rename it as a file type "somename.RMSKIN" and double-click to have Rainmeter install the skins package.

Alternately, you can Right-click the "DOWNLOAD" button and select "SAVE LINK AS..." and save the file on your PC. Then rename it if it is a ZIP file type, or just double-click the file to have Rainmeter install the skins package.

Lastly, if there is no "DOWNLOAD" button, try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, etc.) and if no "DOWNLOAD" button appears in any of those browser, your ISP may be blocking downloads from the site and there is nothing anyone here can do to help.

One of these processes should get it working for you... :welcome:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote:Look to the upper right on the Description page and you will see a "DOWNLOAD" button.
pulsar.png
If you left-click that button, a save dialog should appear and ask you where you want to save the RMSKIN file. Double-click that downloaded file to install the skins package.

If your browser changes the file type to ZIP, go ahead and save the file, then you can rename it as a file type "somename.RMSKIN" and double-click to have Rainmeter install the skins package.

Alternately, you can Right-click the "DOWNLOAD" button and select "SAVE LINK AS..." and save the file on your PC. Then rename it if it is a ZIP file type, or just double-click the file to have Rainmeter install the skins package.

Lastly, if there is no "DOWNLOAD" button, try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, etc.) and if no "DOWNLOAD" button appears in any of those browser, your ISP may be blocking downloads from the site and there is nothing anyone here can do to help.

One of these processes should get it working for you... :welcome:
Just as a side note, in IE sometimes on DeviantArt an advertise is shown and this advertise overlaps the Download button. I couldn't close it, but if I am careful enough, when the page opens for a short time the button is available. But have to be quick enough.