It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:29 pm

What am I doing wrong?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Zorba

What am I doing wrong?

Post by Zorba »

Hi, thank you for the help!

I am trying to update colors based on the average of the album beign played. Have this:

[MeasureRepeat]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebNowPlaying
PlayerType=Repeat
DynamicVariables=1

IfCondition=MeasureRepeat = 0
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption MeterRepeat ImageTint "#SpotSand#"] [!SetOption MeterRepeat ImageName "#@#Images\repeat.png"]
IfCondition2=MeasureRepeat = 1
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption MeterRepeat ImageTint "[CoverColor]"] [!SetOption MeterRepeat ImageName "#@#Images\repeat.png"]
IfCondition3=MeasureRepeat = 2
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption MeterRepeat ImageTint "[CoverColor]"] [!SetOption MeterRepeat ImageName "#@#Images\repeatOne.png"]

;//---------------------//

[MeterBar]
Meter=Bar
DynamicVariables=1
MeasureName=MeasureProgress
x=r
y=5R
w=250
h=5
BarColor=[CoverColor]
BarOrientation=Horizontal

[MeterRepeat]
Meter=Image
DynamicVariables=1
X=191r
Y=-27R
W=20
H=20

;//---------------------//

[ChameleonFile]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Chameleon
DynamicVariables=1
Type=File
Path=#@#images\cover.png

[CoverColor]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Chameleon
Parent=ChameleonFile
Color=Average

[MeterBar]: Is working perfectly, everytime album changes, [CoverColor] gets update, and the bar shows in the new color;

[MeasureRepeat]: The image color, only updates after the MeasureRepeat Value is updated (meaning when MeasureRepeat = 0 or 1, and [CoverColor] get's updated, new color dosen't show up), I want it to update when album changes (everytime [CoverColor] changes like it is happening with the bar);

What I am doing wrong? Thank you
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Post by balala »

Zorba wrote:[MeasureRepeat]: The image color, only updates after the MeasureRepeat Value is updated (meaning when MeasureRepeat = 0 or 1, and [CoverColor] get's updated, new color dosen't show up), I want it to update when album changes (everytime [CoverColor] changes like it is happening with the bar);
Add an IfConditionMode=1 option to the [MeasureRepeat] measure. And eventually in addition, add an OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRepeat"] option to the [CoverColor] measure.
Zorba

Post by Zorba »

balala wrote:Add an IfConditionMode=1 option to the [MeasureRepeat] measure.
Solved, Thank you!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Happy to help. :thumbup:
The only comment I'd add would be to use the Code tags when you're posting codes. This tag can be added through the Code button on the menu of this forum.