It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:39 am

Can't figure out why is this happening

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
LGP123

Can't figure out why is this happening

Post by LGP123 »

So I am currently recreating my system-info skins for my desktop and I went on something weird.
Basicaly, my Drive skin module is in 2 parts:
  • 1)The skin itself
    2)An ini that auto-generate the apropriate amount of lines, meters...
When you launch the "Init.Drives.ini" (so the auto-generating thing), at the end of the process, it do an !ActivateConfig bang to activate the Skin itself (in the script).
The issue here is that not all the meters are showing, and you have to refresh the skin for them to show properly.

Before the refresh :
1.png
After the refresh :
2.PNG
I also tried to delay the skin's first activation using a !Delay bang in the script but even with a delay of 5000ms I still have the issue. (So it does not happen because the file is still saving itself or something like so).
I also tried using a third-party skin that we load in the scipt and when it load itself load the drives skin.

Anyway I'd like to fix this because it's pretty inconvenient and i'll probably fully release my skin module pack after it being finished. I know I can fix this by refreshing 1 time after it being first loaded using js's 1 refresh method but it would be ridiculous. If any workaround isn't found i'll do this anyway.

I've linked my Work-in-progress module pack with this post so you guys can see (Run the ini.Drives.ini and wait a bit). My 2 other modules are fully functional so you guys can use them as you wish :3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LGP123

Re: Can't figure out why is this happening

Post by LGP123 »

Ok so I'm going with the onloadaction refresh anyway.
The auto-generating technology seems to have some issues right now. :uhuh: