It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:16 pm

Spotify doesn't work on rainmeter

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
huskygemz

Spotify doesn't work on rainmeter

Post by huskygemz »

I Use the ClearText Music player and until now it worked great with Spotify but suddenly it stopped working. I Tried to switch to a different player but it doesn't help, anyone can help?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Spotify doesn't work on rainmeter

Post by eclectic-tech »

huskygemz wrote:I Use the ClearText Music player and until now it worked great with Spotify but suddenly it stopped working. I Tried to switch to a different player but it doesn't help, anyone can help?
See this post...
huskygemz

Post by huskygemz »

eclectic-tech wrote:See this post...
it dosent work
BobbyBoy

Post by BobbyBoy »

A little more detail would be great from your end. Read the thread you were linked to, it explains it
huskygemz

Post by huskygemz »

BobbyBoy wrote:A little more detail would be great from your end. Read the thread you were linked to, it explains it
What do you need to know? I Did what they said in the thread but it didn't work
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

BobbyBoy wrote:A little more detail would be great from your end. Read the thread you were linked to, it explains it
The Spotify plugin created by raptor is no longer being developed (that post explains that)...

At the end of that post, raptor suggests switching to the 'Spicetify' plugin by khanhas.

Any questions about using that plugin should posted in the Spotify thread or in a new thread. khanhas has been very good at providing help for his plugin.

I don't use Spotify and never will, but if you need help ask in the above thread
huskygemz

Post by huskygemz »

eclectic-tech wrote:The Spotify plugin created by raptor is no longer being developed (that post explains that)...

At the end of that post, raptor suggests switching to the 'Spicetify' plugin by khanhas.

Any questions about using that plugin should posted in the Spotify thread or in a new thread. khanhas has been very good at providing help for his plugin.

I don't use Spotify and never will, but if you need help ask in the above thread
I Saw that, i downloaded it and t didn't work. I Also asked there and im waiting for a reply
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

huskygemz wrote:I Saw that, i downloaded it and t didn't work. I Also asked there and im waiting for a reply
It can sometimes take a while to get replies... you can subscribe to the topic (the 'Wrench" icon), and you will receive an email when someone replies, that way you don't have to wait endlessly here :D

Good luck with your issue (seriously!) :17good
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
huskygemz

Post by huskygemz »

It worked and now it's gone again