It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:40 pm

HDD pie graph text "wrapping"

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: HDD pie graph text "wrapping"

Post by balala »

One more thing I'd do, to reduce the size of the skin. Especially if you have now support for 18 drives and have a Roundline, a Shape and String meter for each such drive, the style sections can dramatically reduce the size of the skin.
I'd add a [RoundlineStyle] and a [StringStyle] style sections, obviously for the appropriate meters each. I think doesn't worth to add one for the Shape meters as well, because the only option which is common in the 4 (18?) Shape meters is the DynamicVariables=1, and for this doesn't worth. But for the others I think it worth:

Code: Select all

[RoundlineStyle]
X=100
Y=100
W=#PieSize#
H=#PieSize#
RotationAngle=6.283
LineStart=#LineStart#
LineLength=(#PieSize#/2)
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[StringStyle]
SolidColor=0,0,0
FontSize=8
FontFace=Segoe UI
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=CENTERCENTER
NumOfDecimals=0
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
If you have these sections, you can simplify the Roundline and the String meters, because you don't have to enumerate each common option in each of the 18 appropriate meters. For example using the above style sections, the appropriate meters for the first drive would look like:

Code: Select all

[MeterNumber1]
Meter=Roundline
Meterstyle=RoundlineStyle
MeasureName=mPercent1
StartAngle=0
LineColor=#Color1#
Group=Disk1

[MeterString1]
MeasureName=mPercent1%
Meter=STRING
Meterstyle=StringStyle
X=([MeterNumber1:X]+[MeterNumber1:W]/2+((#Dist#+#PieSize#/2)*Cos(2*PI*([mPercent1]/2))))
Y=([MeterNumber1:Y]+[MeterNumber1:H]/2+((#Dist#+#PieSize#/2)*Sin(2*PI*([mPercent1]/2))))
FontColor=#Color1#
Text=#Drive1#: %1%
Group=Disk1
This, especially if you have now 18 drives, reduces dramatically the size of the skin (which indubitably is a great advantage, I think).