Here it is:

Code: Select all

[Variables]
Color=0

[MeasureColor]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#Color#
IfCondition=(#CURRENTSECTION#=0)
IfTrueAction= [!SetOptionGroup MyGroup FontColor "255,255,255" "Test"][!SetOptionGroup MyGroup FontColor "255,255,255" "Amnio\System\CPU"][!SetOptionGroup MyGroup FontColor "255,255,255" "monstercat-visualizer\Song Information"][!UpdateMeterGroup "MyGroup" "Test"][!UpdateMeterGroup "MyGroup" "Amnio\System\CPU"][!UpdateMeterGroup "MyGroup" "monstercat-visualizer\Song Information"] [!Redraw "Test"][!Redraw "Amnio\System\CPU"]
[!Redraw "monstercat-visualizer\Song Information"]
IfFalseAction= [!SetOptionGroup MyGroup FontColor "0,0,0" "Test"][!SetOptionGroup MyGroup FontColor "0,0,0" "Amnio\System\CPU"][!SetOptionGroup MyGroup FontColor "0,0,0" "monstercat-visualizer\Song Information"][!UpdateMeterGroup "MyGroup" "Test"][!UpdateMeterGroup "MyGroup" "Amnio\System\CPU"][!UpdateMeterGroup "MyGroup" "monstercat-visualizer\Song Information"] [!Redraw "Test"][!Redraw "Amnio\System\CPU"]
[!Redraw "monstercat-visualizer\Song Information"]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterColor]
Group=MyGroup
Meter=String
SolidColor=0,0,0,100
Text=Click to change color
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable Color "(1-#Color#)"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureColor"]
DynamicVariables=1
The First Config is "Test" because I've created a custom .ini skin to see if it worked, but it still doesn't.
FreeRaider

Re: Black/White font toggle

Post by FreeRaider »

J0wNs wrote:Picture for reference: https://i.imgur.com/UXWCbCS.jpg
[OFF TOPIC] nice skin [/OFF TOPIC]
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

The last !Redraw bang of the IfTrueAction and the last two of the IfFalseAction are written into new lines. Please put them at the end of the proper options.
J0wNs

Post by J0wNs »

balala wrote:The last !Redraw bang of the IfTrueAction and the last two of the IfFalseAction are written into new lines. Please put them at the end of the proper options.
It works now, thanks for the huge help!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

I'm glad in this case. :thumbup:
DrakeHeyman

Post by DrakeHeyman »

I had a similar question, thank you for your help.
RaymondGalla

Post by RaymondGalla »

How can I make the font change completely when I click on the button? I have been looking for a very long time where you can find suitable fonts for me. I often came across stuff that I like but they were either very expensive or with viruses. A friend told me about UpFonts where I was able to quickly find the font I needed without any problems. But I still can't install it correctly. I'm new to this, so I'm counting on your help. Thank you in advance for any help. I hope I will quickly sort this out and close this issue for good.
Last edited by RaymondGalla on February 8th, 2021, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex88

Post by Alex88 »

RaymondGalla wrote: January 29th, 2021, 1:09 am How can I make the font change completely when I click on the button?
If using !SetOption, an example is [!SetOption SomeMeter FontFace "Arial"] (or [!SetOption SomeMeter FontFace ""] to remove the change) placed on IfTrueAction and IfFalseAction using the example in the first post.