It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:04 pm

Help needed on volume control skin...

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
brax64

Re: Help needed on volume control skin...

Post by brax64 »

balala wrote:No, it's not a hardware issue at all.
The problem is caused by the fact that the string meters (and not just those) are ignoring the mouse actions which are going on their transparent parts. In your case when you go to the [VolumeLevel] String meter and start to scroll at the first scroll there are great chances the mouse to be on a point where previously was a line of a number, but when the volume percentage changed, to be on a transparent region. In this case you have to move the mouse a bit, to have it again on a non-transparent part of the number.
There is a very simple solution: add a SolidColor=0,0,0,1 option to the [VolumeLevel] meter. This creates a practically invisible background to the volume level indicator, which this way registers the scroll no matter where the mouse is (above the volume indicator).
Thank you very much!!!!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

You're welcome if I helped. :thumbup:
brax64

Post by brax64 »

balala wrote:You're welcome if I helped. :thumbup:
You're helping a lot sir!!!

This is what I'm working on right now; learning about shapes and playing with light/dark...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bm7xYOpMKFU-MEvq4_OtwtNZsgsa3sbQ/view?usp=sharing
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

brax64 wrote:You're helping a lot sir!!!

This is what I'm working on right now; learning about shapes and playing with light/dark...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bm7xYOpMKFU-MEvq4_OtwtNZsgsa3sbQ/view?usp=sharing
Go ahead and work with it. If you have anytime questions, feel free to come back with them.