It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:27 pm

Fifa world cup live score rainmeter skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
sun_maruf

Fifa world cup live score rainmeter skin

Post by sun_maruf »

Can anyone make the World Cup Football 2018 Live Score Board?

I gave some sample pictures.
If you could make it was very beneficial.
Thank you very much.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sun_maruf on June 20th, 2018, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Developer

Re: Fifa world cup live score rainmeter skin

Post by Brian »

eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

sun_maruf wrote:Can anyone make the World Cup Football 2011 Live Score Board?
Besides Brian's info... Who want 2011 scores? :17oops

:17spot2 FIFAScoreboard.ini :17spot1

Code: Select all

[MeterFIFA]
Meter=Shape
X=2
Y=2
; Shape=Rectangle X,Y,W,H,{Rx},{Ry} | StrokeWidth 2 | StrokeColor 0,0,0,255 | Fill Color 255,255,255,255
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,50,50,25 | Fill Color 220,0,0,192 | StrokeWidth 1 | StrokeColor 0,0,0,220
; Documentation: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual-beta/meters/shape/#Rectangle
LeftMouseUpAction=["https://www.bing.com/search?q=fifa+2018&pc=MOZI&form=MOZTSB"]
sun_maruf

Post by sun_maruf »

eclectic-tech wrote:Besides Brian's info... Who want 2011 scores? :17oops

:17spot2 FIFAScoreboard.ini :17spot1

Code: Select all

[MeterFIFA]
Meter=Shape
X=2
Y=2
; Shape=Rectangle X,Y,W,H,{Rx},{Ry} | StrokeWidth 2 | StrokeColor 0,0,0,255 | Fill Color 255,255,255,255
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,50,50,25 | Fill Color 220,0,0,192 | StrokeWidth 1 | StrokeColor 0,0,0,220
; Documentation: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual-beta/meters/shape/#Rectangle
LeftMouseUpAction=["https://www.bing.com/search?q=fifa+2018&pc=MOZI&form=MOZTSB"]

Thank you for this reply. But I do not understand how to make a skinti. If you used to help a little. If there were any video tutorials then it would have been very beneficial.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

sun_maruf wrote:Thank you for this reply. But I do not understand how to make a skinti. If you used to help a little. If there were any video tutorials then it would have been very beneficial.
First thing which has to be clarified is what World Cup you'd like the results for? For the current one? Probably, especially that in 2011 we didn't even had a World Cup (this is what you asked in your original question:
sun_maruf wrote:Can anyone make the World Cup Football 2011 Live Score Board?
)
So, if you'd like for the current World Cup, do you have a reliable source of the results, which you would like to use?
sun_maruf

Post by sun_maruf »

balala wrote:First thing which has to be clarified is what World Cup you'd like the results for? For the current one? Probably, especially that in 2011 we didn't even had a World Cup (this is what you asked in your original question:

So, if you'd like for the current World Cup, do you have a reliable source of the results, which you would like to use?

ohhh Shit Sorry Sorry spelling mistake. 2011 will not be that I'm actually asking for the current tone of 2018.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

sun_maruf wrote:ohhh Shit Sorry Sorry spelling mistake. 2011 will not be that I'm actually asking for the current tone of 2018.
We thought you meant the current World Cup :17nodding ... but the issues remain, no one will create a skin for you... we are more than happy to help you create one. :D

However, I am concerned by the massive amount of information regarding this event, the scoreboard alone would be a daunting undertaking... and there is not a simple source for the information other than "scraping" a webpage, and that is never recommended due to the ultimate failure if anything is changed on the page. :x

So first a reliable source of information is needed to even begin to create a skin. :confused:

BTW, the code I posted earlier can be copied, pasted into a text editor, saved in a new skins folder as "fifa.ini". Then "refresh all" in Rainmeter. When you load that skin, a red dot will appear on your desktop. Left-click it to open the webpage in your browser with the current FIFA results. (It does nothing other than open the link).
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

sun_maruf wrote:ohhh Shit Sorry Sorry spelling mistake. 2011 will not be that I'm actually asking for the current tone of 2018.
As eclectic-tech:
eclectic-tech wrote:So first a reliable source of information is needed to even begin to create a skin.
and me:
balala wrote:So, if you'd like for the current World Cup, do you have a reliable source of the results, which you would like to use?
said once, we need a good and reliable information source. eclectic-tech also explained shortly in his last reply above, why a web page isn't the best choice:
eclectic-tech wrote:and there is not a simple source for the information other than "scraping" a webpage, and that is never recommended due to the ultimate failure if anything is changed on the page. :x
So, again please, do you have a good and reliable source of information? Something you'd like to read the information from?