It is currently March 29th, 2024, 7:14 am

What other software apart from adobe photoshop can i use to make icons and launchers

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
zeddy_emy

What other software apart from adobe photoshop can i use to make icons and launchers

Post by zeddy_emy »

Hello, :-( please can any one tell me what other app i can use to make icons and launchers. pleasee
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: What other software apart from adobe photoshop can i use to make icons and launchers

Post by balala »

zeddy_emy wrote:Hello, :-( please can any one tell me what other app i can use to make icons and launchers.
To create icons, you need an image editor app. There are more of them, including freeware ones. For example: But you can choose another one, too.
However this question isn't completely related to Rainmeter. You probably could search through some specific forums.

On the other hand, Rainmeter can be used to create launcher skins, a few this kind of skins was already created and posted here on this forum, in the Share Your Creations section. Probably you should have to start by downloading one or more of them and give it (them) a try. You can modify and dissect them, to figure out how are they working.
A few examples: A while ago, Kuskus had a this kind of question / request here on the forum and then we wrote a Rotating icons dock skin. It's also a launcher skin, you can try out that one, too: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=121037#p121037
zeddy_emy

Re: What other software apart from adobe photoshop can i use to make icons and launchers

Post by zeddy_emy »

ohh thanks :thumbup: