It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:43 pm

/

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: [Animation] Pause to Unpose after X time

Post by balala »

ColorCode wrote:With an Update=20 it takes like ~1.2 seconds to play. Maybe it has something to do with Frames scaling to your screen resolution. I honestly don't know. Was you able to check your other code, I've mentioned? post
Not sure. But again: the animation runs smoothly, just doesn't finishes. Have you tried to modify the previously mentioned option (IfAboveValue option of the [AnimationOffDelay] measure of the EyeCareWorkTime.ini skin)?
ColorCode wrote:With an Update=20 it takes like ~1.2 seconds to play. Maybe it has something to do with Frames scaling to your screen resolution. I honestly don't know. Was you able to check your other code, I've mentioned? post
Yep, but I think that's the same as what I've posted in my first reply, isn't it?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ok, now finally I'm confused. :17denial Please repack your config(s) as you have it (them) right now and upload the package. Also let me know what is your final issue, what should have to be done.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ColorCode wrote:No wonder, helping everyone will get you there. Here EyeCare2.
The problem is your second code is not doing what the first one did. It correctly plays "finish animation" after "WaitTime". But, upon loading Animation.ini it stops for a second, then goes to black without playing start animation.
Right. I don't know what to say about this, but a simple solution would be to add a [!Delay "500"] bang to the beginning of the OnRefreshAction option (OnRefreshAction=[!Delay "500"][!CommandMeasure "ImageNumberCalc" "Execute 1"][!ZPos 1]). This is pausing the start of the animation with a half of second. If the half second isn't enough and you still can't get it to properly work, make a few tries, to find the lowest well working value of the delay. This is what you have to experiment on your computer, to see what is a good value. For me 500 is definitely enough, but I'm not sure it also will for you.
Tomorrow I'll try to figure out the cause of this issue, but right now I don't work any more, because the midnight is almost here.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ColorCode wrote:That did it. It works!
But I still don't like it, it's not something normal. Will try to figure out a better solution.
ColorCode wrote:Much rejoicing! It's also your 6000th post on forum, have you noticed?
Yep, it is and I have noticed. Thanks...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

You're welcome and I'm glad to help.