It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:08 am

How do I add shortcut parameters to Rainmeter links?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
FalseLight

How do I add shortcut parameters to Rainmeter links?

Post by FalseLight »

Hello all. First time posting on this forum.

I'm having trouble with a certain skin called Glorious Game Launcher. Some of the shortcut targets I supplied it with have to have command line parameters due to mods, which the skin only occasionally gets to execute correctly. Said targets with their command line parameters work fine in shortcut form.

Here is an example of a game the skin cannot execute properly:

Code: Select all

App8Name="Star Wars: First Strike"
App8Path="D:\Gs\Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1280 +szy 720 +modPath mods/FirstStrike"
App8WallName="FirstStrike.jpg"
With this configuration the app executes but does not load the mod specified by the parameters. The reason I put an end quote at the end of the parameter string is because it worked to execute another game in the skin that needed command line parameters to run with a mod, code as follows:

App13Name="Rome: Total War"
App13Path="D:\Gs\Retro Games\Rome Total War\RomeTW.exe" -mod:RG - show_err -nm"
App13WallName="RomeRG.jpg"
Any ideas as to why Rome Total War executes with its mod while BF2142 does not? Could it be because Rome's parameters use dashes instead of plus signs? I'm at a bit of a loss here. Would appreciate a hand. Thanks in advance.
Mor3bane

Re: How do I add shortcut parameters to Rainmeter links?

Post by Mor3bane »

Try something like this:

[MeasureRunTrek]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=RunCommand
Program=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arc\ArcLauncher.exe
Parameter=gamecustom sto
OutputType=ANSI

[Low1]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
X=550
Y=965
H=40
W=40
ToolTipText="Star Trek"
ToolTipType=1
LeftMouseDownAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureRunTrek "Run"]
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
FalseLight

Post by FalseLight »

Thanks for replying. But I'd rather not create an entirely new measure for a single link on the skin. Just to make things absolutely clear, the whole thing looks like this:

;|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
;|||                                                                                                                                               |||
;|||                       SETTINGS FILE FOR <GLORIOUS GAME LAUNCHER 1> SKIN                             |||
;|||                                                                                                                                               |||
;|||                                               Author:   DKPhantom.   V  3.0                                                    |||
;|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

;NOTE: Format Designed for Notepad++. It might look a little choppy on regular notepad.

;____________________________________READ THIS_______________________________________
;
;
;  --> 1.   Notepad++ is highly recommended for opening and managing .txt/ .inc/ ini files. You can also 
;             set rainmeter to open ini files with notepad++ by clicking on rainmeters taskbar icon>Settings
;               -  It is a free program. Download here --> http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
;
;  --> 2.   Place all your wallpaper you are going to use in the @Resources Folder IN THE CORRESPONDING 
;              SUBFOLDER. It is recommended to rename your files to something simple
;             e.g. 9D24skyrimWallpaper49pics.jpg --> skyrim.jpg and
;             also crop them to your monitors resolution.
;
;  --> 3.   In order to access the @Resources folder you can right click the skin on your desktop, then
;             click " --- @Resources ---" to open the fodler. Alternatively, the full path is 
;             "C:\Users\{USER}\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Glorious Game Launcher"
;
;  --> 4.   You shouldn't /need/ to edit the actual code of the skin, but if you want to, you can do so by
;             right clicking on it and selecting edit.
;
;  --> 5.    If you don't have enough games to fill the 20 slots that are currenltly available you can leave 
;              them blank. This will render them inactive but still "clickable". If you are annoyed by this,
;              can completly disable the meters by editing the skin and placing a semi-colon (;) in front of 
;              each [AppButtonXPassive] and [AppButtonXActive] like this --> http://prntscr.com/4snv97
;
;
;                                                                [IMPORTANT]
;
;  --> 6.    ----->             HOW THE LAUNCHER INTERACTS WITH YOUR MOUSE                   <-----
;                                           Left Click --> Activates the given app/game/link.
;                                           Right Click --> Opens Context Menu.
;     [Also important]-->           Middle Click --> Closes the Launcher, activates the PCMR logo
;                                           MouseRoller (Up + Down) --> Nothing, on this/ version!
;                                           Left Click + Drag --> Normally it drags the skin where you want it. It is
;                                                                          currently disabled. To enable, right click the skin
;                                                                          Settings>Dragable.
;                                        
;
;
;_____________________________END OF "READ ME" SECTION_______________________________

;====== START OF VARIABLES ======

[Variables]

;====================================
;       FONT NAME/COLOR/SIZE                        ||

;If you change the Font, be wary that it will probably change it's size too.
FontFace=Futura LT
FontSize=14

;  -- When Passive --  (Search google for "RGB Color codes")
FontColorPassive=250,250,250

;  -- When Active --
FontColorActive=255,118,25

;    APPLICATION NAMES AND PATHS             ||

;This is the name that will be displayed on skin.
;NOTE: Quotations marks " " are not always needed, neither in file paths nor in links.
App1Name="Skyrim"

;Set Path to the applications .exe e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\bf4.exe"
;or even links such us www.google.com or steam-games links like steam://rungameid/xxxxx
App1Path="D:\Gs\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\ModOrganizer.exe"

;Set the image's name that you have placed in the @Resources folder. 
;    ----  (Right click on the skin-->Click "--- @Resources ---"  to open the folder)  ----
App1WallName="skyrim.jpg"

; --- Repeat Process for the rest apps. ---
; + Remove the Sample text/paths. (It goes without saying, right? RIGHT? )

App2Name="Battlefield 2142"
App2Path="D:\Gs\Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1280 +szy 720 +modPath mods/BF2142S.P.EX_extra_weapons"
App2WallName="BF2142.jpg"

App3Name="Fallout:New Vegas"
App3Path="C:\Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition\Mod Organizer\ModOrganizer.exe"
App3WallName="New Vegas.png"

App4Name="Warband"
App4Path="D:\Gs\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe"
App4WallName="Warband.jpg"

App5Name="Insurgency"
App5Path="steam://rungameid/222880"
App5WallName="Insurgency4.jpg"

App6Name="Project Reality"
App6Path="C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Reality\Project Reality BF2\mods\pr\bin\PRLauncher.exe"
App6WallName="PR.jpg"

App7Name="Wargame"
App7Path="D:\Gs\Wargame - Red Dragon\WarGame3.exe"
App7WallName="wargame3.jpg"

App8Name="Star Wars: First Strike"
App8Path="D:\Gs\Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1280 +szy 720 +modPath mods/FirstStrike"
App8WallName="FirstStrike.jpg"

App9Name="Sins of a Solar Empire"
App9Path="D:\Gs\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion.exe"
App9WallName="Sins1.jpg"

App10Name="GTA IV"
App10Path="D:\Gs\Grand Theft Auto IV\LaunchGTAIV.exe" 
App10WallName="gtaiv.jpg"

App11Name="Medieval II: Total War"
App11Path="D:\Gs\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\SS6.3\SS_Launcher.exe"
App11WallName="M2TW.jpg"

App12Name="Warcraft: Total War"
App12Path="D:\Gs\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\WTW\Executable.bat"
App12WallName=WarcraftTW.png

App13Name="Rome: Total War"
App13Path="D:\Gs\Retro Games\Rome Total War\RomeTW.exe" -mod:RG - show_err -nm"
App13WallName="RomeRG.jpg"
What I want to know is how I'm inputting the parameters wrong here, and why they work for a shortcut but not for the paths in this skin.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

You could try using Magic Quotes.

App2Path=""""D:\Gs\Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1280 +szy 720 +modPath mods/BF2142S.P.EX_extra_weapons"""
I do not use this launcher so I can not say this will work. Because I do not know how the variable is formatted in the bang that launches it, other changes may be needed, but magic quotes should let Rainmeter see all of the variable parameters.
FalseLight

Post by FalseLight »

eclectic-tech wrote:You could try using Magic Quotes.

App2Path=""""D:\Gs\Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1280 +szy 720 +modPath mods/BF2142S.P.EX_extra_weapons"""
I do not use this launcher so I can not say this will work. Because I do not know how the variable is formatted in the bang that launches it, other changes may be needed, but magic quotes should let Rainmeter see all of the variable parameters.
Didn't quite work. Thanks for trying to help though.

It works for the Rome Total War mod for some reason, could be linked to the fact that it has minus signs rather than plus signs as shortcut parameters. Are plus and minus signs interchangeable in the command line?

Edit: I tried minus signs in place of the plus signs and they did not work.
FalseLight

Post by FalseLight »

Here's the .ini of the launcher itself if this helps. I don't know if it's worth noting, but I edited the code of item 15 here to link to other launcher lists.

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
Group="GameLauncher"
MouseLeaveAction= [!HideFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"]

StartHidden=1

;To Variables text file
ContextTitle=" --- L1 Settings --- "
ContextAction= ["#@#\Launchers Variables\LauncherVariables1.inc"]

;To Resources Folder
ContextTitle2=" --- @Resources --- "
ContextAction2= ["#@#"]

[Metadata]
Name=Glorious Game Launcher
Author=DKPhantom
Information=Simple launcher for games (and anything else you might want) with the added bonus of changing your wallpaper when hovering above an app's/game's name!
Version=3.0
License=Creative Commons Attribution 4. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

[Variables]
@include=#@#\Launchers Variables\LauncherVariables1.inc

[TransparentBackground]
Meter=IMAGE
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
X=32
W=202
H=1000

[LauncherSelectorActivator]
Meter=Image
X=232
Y=0
W=2
H=2
Solidcolor=0,0,0,1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Launcher Selector" "LauncherSelector.ini"]
; ===========App1===========

[AppButton1Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=0
W=350
H=30
Text=#App1Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
FontColor=#FontColorPassive#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton1Active][!HideMeter AppButton1Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter1.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton1Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App1Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
FontColor=#FontColorActive#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App1Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton1Passive][!HideMeter AppButton1Active][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton1Passive][!HideMeter AppButton1Active][!Update]

;==================

; ===========App2===========
[AppButton2Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App2Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton2Active][!HideMeter AppButton2Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter2.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton2Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App2Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App2Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton2Passive][!HideMeter AppButton2Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton2Passive][!HideMeter AppButton2Active][!Update]

[AppButton3Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App3Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton3Active][!HideMeter AppButton3Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter3.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton3Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App3Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App3Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton3Passive][!HideMeter AppButton3Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton3Passive][!HideMeter AppButton3Active][!Update]

[AppButton4Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App4Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton4Active][!HideMeter AppButton4Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter4.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton4Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App4Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App4Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton4Passive][!HideMeter AppButton4Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton4Passive][!HideMeter AppButton4Active][!Update]

[AppButton5Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App5Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton5Active][!HideMeter AppButton5Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter5.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton5Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App5Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App5Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton5Passive][!HideMeter AppButton5Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton5Passive][!HideMeter AppButton5Active][!Update]

[AppButton6Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App6Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton6Active][!HideMeter AppButton6Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter6.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton6Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App6Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App6Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton6Passive][!HideMeter AppButton6Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton6Passive][!HideMeter AppButton6Active][!Update]

[AppButton7Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App7Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton7Active][!HideMeter AppButton7Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter7.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton7Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App7Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App7Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton7Passive][!HideMeter AppButton7Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton7Passive][!HideMeter AppButton7Active][!Update]

[AppButton8Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App8Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton8Active][!HideMeter AppButton8Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter8.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton8Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App8Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App8Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton8Passive][!HideMeter AppButton8Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton8Passive][!HideMeter AppButton8Active][!Update]

[AppButton9Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App9Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton9Active][!HideMeter AppButton9Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter9.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton9Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App9Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App9Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton9Passive][!HideMeter AppButton9Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton9Passive][!HideMeter AppButton9Active][!Update]

[AppButton10Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App10Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton10Active][!HideMeter AppButton10Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter10.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton10Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App10Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App10Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton10Passive][!HideMeter AppButton10Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton10Passive][!HideMeter AppButton10Active][!Update]

[AppButton11Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App11Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton11Active][!HideMeter AppButton11Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter11.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton11Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App11Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App11Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton11Passive][!HideMeter AppButton11Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton11Passive][!HideMeter AppButton11Active][!Update]

[AppButton12Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App12Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton12Active][!HideMeter AppButton12Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter12.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton12Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App12Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App12Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton12Passive][!HideMeter AppButton12Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton12Passive][!HideMeter AppButton12Active][!Update]

[AppButton13Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App13Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton13Active][!HideMeter AppButton13Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter13.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton13Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App13Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App13Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton13Passive][!HideMeter AppButton13Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton13Passive][!HideMeter AppButton13Active][!Update]

[AppButton14Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App14Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton14Active][!HideMeter AppButton14Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter14.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton14Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App14Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App14Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton14Passive][!HideMeter AppButton14Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton14Passive][!HideMeter AppButton14Active][!Update]

[AppButton15Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App15Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton15Active][!HideMeter AppButton15Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter15.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton15Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App15Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= [!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Launcher Selector" "LauncherSelector.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Launchers" "Launcher1.ini"][!ShowMeter AppButton15Passive][!HideMeter AppButton15Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton15Passive][!HideMeter AppButton15Active][!Update]

[AppButton16Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App16Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton16Active][!HideMeter AppButton16Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter16.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton16Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App16Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App16Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton16Passive][!HideMeter AppButton16Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton16Passive][!HideMeter AppButton16Active][!Update]

[AppButton17Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App17Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton17Active][!HideMeter AppButton17Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter17.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton17Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App17Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App17Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton17Passive][!HideMeter AppButton17Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton17Passive][!HideMeter AppButton17Active][!Update]

[AppButton18Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App18Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton18Active][!HideMeter AppButton18Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter18.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton18Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App18Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App18Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton18Passive][!HideMeter AppButton18Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton18Passive][!HideMeter AppButton18Active][!Update]

[AppButton19Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App19Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton19Active][!HideMeter AppButton19Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter19.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton19Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App19Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App19Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton19Passive][!HideMeter AppButton19Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton19Passive][!HideMeter AppButton19Active][!Update]

[AppButton20Passive]
Meter=String
X=230
Y=50r
W=350
H=30
Text=#App20Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
StringAlign=Right
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton20Active][!HideMeter AppButton20Passive][!ActivateConfig "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1" "wallmeter20.ini"][!ShowFade "Glorious Game Launcher\Wallpaper Meters\Wallpaper Meters 1"][!Update]

[AppButton20Active]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=r
W=350
H=30
StringAlign=Right
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
Text=#App20Name#
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction= ["#App20Path#"][!ShowMeter AppButton20Passive][!HideMeter AppButton20Active] ackground" "right_sidebar.ini"][!DeactivateConfigGroup "GameLauncher"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction= [!ShowMeter AppButton20Passive][!HideMeter AppButton20Active][!Update]

----