It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:40 pm

Audio Level Example Not Working

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Mor3bane

Audio Level Example Not Working

Post by Mor3bane »

Hello, I attached the Audio Level Example.

It installed just fine, but it doesn't work properly. Thats is to say the levels are not registering in the visualiser portion.

I am trying several other visualisers, and none of them work in terms of the desired visual effect of registering the audio levels.

So I downloaded the example rmskin and it too does not seem to work.

Is it possible that there is a conflict somewhere, even though the source folders are clearly separated?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Audio Level Example Not Working

Post by eclectic-tech »

Working for me :D

I would close Rainmeter and re-start or reboot your system, to see if that corrects the issue.
Check if you are seeing responses in your sound devices.
sounddevices.png
If you are still having issues, I would follow the troubleshooting posted by AC :confused:

EDIT: Are there any error messages in the Log? If so, that may help find the issue...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

That skin works fine for me too
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

Well it looks like that the Windows Volume Mixer channel for Rainmeter needs to be pretty much all the way up for it to work for me - but it is indeed functioning now.

Thanks eclectictech for pointing that out.

I actually use it all of the time, just figured the main volume was all that mattered. :thumbup:
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Happy you got it working. :17drums
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

Once I could see it working, there were several settings I modified and now the visualiser is nice and responsive - even at a low volume setting.
:17good
My DevArt Gallery