It is currently April 24th, 2024, 1:50 am

Many questions

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
fonpaolo

Re: Many questions

Post by fonpaolo »

balala wrote:... but the problem is that you can't know how long the title and the artist name will be. That's why I said that I have no good solution for this question. At least I couldn't find one. Maybe someone else has one, but I don't. Sorry...
To solve this problem, create a copy of the text meter, making the text invisible, but with all the characteristics of the text displayed.
Then I use [TextMeter:W] andDynamicVariables=1 in the meter I want to display.
(TextMeter is the name of the invisible meter)
Zernoxi

Post by Zernoxi »

balala wrote:No way. Adding just the variables doesn't rotate anything. For rotation, beside the variables, the TransformationMatrix is also required.
So, will be rotated the meters which have the TransformationMatrix option added.
I just realized that there is no @Resources/variables.inc only @Resources/variables.ini...
I'm actually so dumb :( Can you tell step-by-step on how to do it?
fonpaolo wrote:To solve this problem, create a copy of the text meter, making the text invisible, but with all the characteristics of the text displayed.
Then I use [TextMeter:W] andDynamicVariables=1 in the meter I want to display.
(TextMeter is the name of the invisible meter)
Don't know how to do this either :(
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Zernoxi wrote:I just realized that there is no @Resources/variables.inc only @Resources/variables.ini...
I'm actually so dumb :( Can you tell step-by-step on how to do it?
Inc and ini files are the same, the only difference is that ini files are listed in the Manage window in Rainmeter, inc files aren't displayed.
Zernoxi wrote:Don't know how to do this either :(
Sorry, it was intended as an answer to balala's comment.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Zernoxi wrote:I just realized that there is no @Resources/variables.inc only @Resources/variables.ini...
As fonpaolo said, there are no differences between the .ini and .inc file, just have to be careful how do you write the name of the file into another code, if you have to include it.
Zernoxi wrote:I'm actually so dumb :( Can you tell step-by-step on how to do it?
Ok, let's start all over again. Remove the existing Monstercat Visualizer skin, download it again and reinstall it. Make all needed settings (setting up for example the used player). Just to can start from the beginning.
Now load either the monstercat-visualizer\Song Information\Left.ini, or the monstercat-visualizer\Song Information\Right.ini skin.
Now go to the monstercat-visualizer\@Resources\include\MeasureStyling.inc file, open it and remove the IfEqualValue, IfEqualAction, IfBelowValue and IfBelowAction options of the [MeasureClipSongInformation] measure. Also remove the ClipString, ClipStringW and ClipStringH options of the [MeterArtist] and [MeterTrack] meters from the Left.ini (or Right.ini, or both).
Add immediately after the [Variables] section name, the previously mentioned three variables (in the @Resources\variables.ini file):

Code: Select all

[Variables]
Angle=...
RotationCenterX=...
RotationCenterY=...
Don't remove or modify any of the existing variables. Take care to add the appropriate numeric values to each of the above three variables.
Add the following TransformationMatrix option to both meters, [MeterArtist] and [MeterTrack]: TransformationMatrix=(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));(-Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));(#RotationCenterX#-#RotationCenterX#*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))-#RotationCenterY#*Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(#RotationCenterY#+#RotationCenterX#*Sin(Rad(#Angle#))-#RotationCenterY#*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))). Also add the DynamicVariables=1 option to the same meters. The above TransformationMatrix option, taking into account the below fact, rotates the meters.
On the other hand, if you'd like to rotate the meters around the center of the skin, replace the added TransformationMatrix option with the following one: TransformationMatrix=(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));(-Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));((#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)-(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))-(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)*Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));((#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)+(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)*Sin(Rad(#Angle#))-(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))). Unfortunately in this case you can't use the first TransformationMatrix, because with that one, if you'd like to rotate the meters around the center of the skin, you should have to set the RotationCenterX and RotationCenterY variables to RotationCenterX=(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2) and RotationCenterY=(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2), but this won't work.
And there is just one more thing to do (which I talked about above). The IfTrueAction options of the [CalcColors] measure (within the monstercat-visualizer\@Resources\include\MeasureStyling.inc file) sets the DynamicVariables option of the meters of the skin to 0. I'm not sure why is this written so (I'm not the author of the skin), but at a quick test, I figured out that maybe this setting can be neglected. As I said, I'm not sure this won't cause some other problems, this is something you'll have to test. You could try to rewrite all occurrences of the [!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "0"] bang with [!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "1"], in all IfTrueAction options of the previously mentioned measure.
Now depending on the value of the Angle variable, the meters probably are going partially outside of the skin. To fix this, add certain numeric values to the X and Y options of the [MeterArtist] meter (don't have to add to the [MeterTrack] as well, because it is positioned relatively to the first meter). I added 50 to X and 100 to Y and these seem enough:

[MeterArtist]
X=(#BarGap#*#ScaleVisualizer#+50)
Y=(30*#ScaleSongInformation#+100)
There will be needed some attempts, to find the best values.
If needed, you can also add a SkinWidth and a SkinHeight options to the [Rainmeter] section of the skin, to set the size of the skin. Tries will also be needed, to find the best values, for these variables.
Please let me know if you succeeded to make the needed updates of the code, as I described above.
Zernoxi

Post by Zernoxi »

balala wrote:As fonpaolo said, there are no differences between the .ini and .inc file, just have to be careful how do you write the name of the file into another code, if you have to include it.

Ok, let's start all over again. Remove the existing Monstercat Visualizer skin, download it again and reinstall it. Make all needed settings (setting up for example the used player). Just to can start from the beginning.
Now load either the monstercat-visualizer\Song Information\Left.ini, or the monstercat-visualizer\Song Information\Right.ini skin.
Now go to the monstercat-visualizer\@Resources\include\MeasureStyling.inc file, open it and remove the IfEqualValue, IfEqualAction, IfBelowValue and IfBelowAction options of the [MeasureClipSongInformation] measure. Also remove the ClipString, ClipStringW and ClipStringH options of the [MeterArtist] and [MeterTrack] meters from the Left.ini (or Right.ini, or both).
Add immediately after the [Variables] section name, the previously mentioned three variables (in the @Resources\variables.ini file):

[Variables]
Angle=...
RotationCenterX=...
RotationCenterY=...
Don't remove or modify any of the existing variables. Take care to add the appropriate numeric values to each of the above three variables.
Add the following TransformationMatrix option to both meters, [MeterArtist] and [MeterTrack]: TransformationMatrix=(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));(-Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));(#RotationCenterX#-#RotationCenterX#*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))-#RotationCenterY#*Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(#RotationCenterY#+#RotationCenterX#*Sin(Rad(#Angle#))-#RotationCenterY#*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))). Also add the DynamicVariables=1 option to the same meters. The above TransformationMatrix option, taking into account the below fact, rotates the meters.
On the other hand, if you'd like to rotate the meters around the center of the skin, replace the added TransformationMatrix option with the following one: TransformationMatrix=(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));(-Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));((#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)-(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))-(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)*Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));((#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)+(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)*Sin(Rad(#Angle#))-(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))). Unfortunately in this case you can't use the first TransformationMatrix, because with that one, if you'd like to rotate the meters around the center of the skin, you should have to set the RotationCenterX and RotationCenterY variables to RotationCenterX=(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2) and RotationCenterY=(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2), but this won't work.
And there is just one more thing to do (which I talked about above). The IfTrueAction options of the [CalcColors] measure (within the monstercat-visualizer\@Resources\include\MeasureStyling.inc file) sets the DynamicVariables option of the meters of the skin to 0. I'm not sure why is this written so (I'm not the author of the skin), but at a quick test, I figured out that maybe this setting can be neglected. As I said, I'm not sure this won't cause some other problems, this is something you'll have to test. You could try to rewrite all occurrences of the [!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "0"] bang with [!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "1"], in all IfTrueAction options of the previously mentioned measure.
Now depending on the value of the Angle variable, the meters probably are going partially outside of the skin. To fix this, add certain numeric values to the X and Y options of the [MeterArtist] meter (don't have to add to the [MeterTrack] as well, because it is positioned relatively to the first meter). I added 50 to X and 100 to Y and these seem enough:

[MeterArtist]
X=(#BarGap#*#ScaleVisualizer#+50)
Y=(30*#ScaleSongInformation#+100)
There will be needed some attempts, to find the best values.
If needed, you can also add a SkinWidth and a SkinHeight options to the [Rainmeter] section of the skin, to set the size of the skin. Tries will also be needed, to find the best values, for these variables.
Please let me know if you succeeded to make the needed updates of the code, as I described above.
I did what you said and here's the end product. Found out that the MeterTrack and MeterArtist cannot go beyond W=400, how can I change that?

[Rainmeter]
Group=SongInfo
Update=50
DynamicWindowSize=1
AccurateText=1
SkinWidth=500
SkinHeight=500

; = IMPORTANT =
; = For configuring the rainmeter skin, right-click the visualizer and click on "Open settings".
; = You can also open the variables.ini file located in:
; = "My Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Monstercat Visualizer\@Resources"

; Small context menu when you right-click the skin
ContextTitle=" Open settings"
ContextAction=[!ActivateConfig "#ROOTCONFIG#\Settings" "general.ini"]
ContextTitle2=" Open variables file"
ContextAction2=["#@#variables.ini"]
ContextTitle3=" Toggle background"
ContextAction3=[!ToggleConfig "#ROOTCONFIG#\Background" "Background.ini"]

[Metadata]
Name=Monstercat Visualizer for Rainmeter
Author=marcopixel
License=MIT License
Information=An realtime audio visualizer for Rainmeter similar to the ones used in the Monstercat videos.

[Variables]
; Includes the variables used for the skin.
@include=#@#variables.ini

; Include media player and styling measures.
@include2=#@#include\Measure#MPMode#.inc
@include3=#@#include\MeasureStyling.inc

; Meter Artist & Track - show artists name and track name
[MeterArtist]
Meter=String
MeasureName=MeasureArtist
X=(#SkinWidth#+40)
Y=(30*#ScaleSongInformation#+50)
FontFace=#Font1#
FontSize=(#FontSize1#*#ScaleSongInformation#)
FontEffectColor=#BorderColor#
StringAlign=Right
InlineSetting=Color | #TextColor#
InlineSetting2=Case | Upper
InlineSetting3=Shadow | 4 | 4 | 0 | #DropShadowColor#
AntiAlias=1
Text="%1"
Group=GroupDynamicColors | GroupShadowMeters
TransformationMatrix=(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));(-Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));((#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)-(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))-(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)*Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));((#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)+(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)*Sin(Rad(#Angle#))-(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)*Cos(Rad(#Angle#)))
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterTrack]
Meter=STRING
MeasureName=MeasureTrack
X=(#SkinWidth#+40)
Y=(-20*#ScaleSongInformation#)R
FontFace=#Font2#
FontSize=(#FontSize2#*#ScaleSongInformation#)
FontEffectColor=#BorderColor#
StringAlign=Right
InlineSetting=Color | #TextColor#
InlineSetting2=Case | Upper
InlineSetting3=Shadow | 4 | 4 | 0 | #DropShadowColor#
AntiAlias=1
Text="%1"
Group=GroupDynamicColors | GroupShadowMeters
TransformationMatrix=(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));(-Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));(Cos(Rad(#Angle#)));((#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)-(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)*Cos(Rad(#Angle#))-(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)*Sin(Rad(#Angle#)));((#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)+(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)*Sin(Rad(#Angle#))-(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)*Cos(Rad(#Angle#)))
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureSetDynamicColors]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#EnableDynamicColors#
IfBelowValue=1
IfBelowAction=[!DisableMeasure MeasureGenre][!DisableMeasure MeasureGetCoverColor][!DisableMeasure MeasureCoverColor]
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!EnableMeasure MeasureGenre][!DisableMeasure MeasureGetCoverColor][!DisableMeasure MeasureCoverColor]
IfAboveValue=1
IfAboveAction=[!DisableMeasure MeasureGenre][!EnableMeasure MeasureGetCoverColor][!EnableMeasure MeasureCoverColor]
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureEnableDropShadow]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#EnableDropShadow#
IfBelowValue=1
IfBelowAction=[!HideMeterGroup GroupShadowBars][!HideMeter MeterCoverDropShadow][!SetVariable DropShadowColor "0,0,0,0"]
IfEqualAction=[!ShowMeterGroup GroupShadowBars][!ShowMeter MeterCoverDropShadow][!SetVariable DropShadowColor #*DropShadowColor*#]
IfAboveValue=1
IfAboveAction=[!ShowMeterGroup GroupShadowBars][!ShowMeter MeterCoverDropShadow][!SetVariable DropShadowColor #*DropShadowColor*#]
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureSetMediaPlayer]
Measure=String
String=#PlayerName#
IfMatch=Spotify
IfMatchAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables MPMode Spotify "#@#variables.ini"][!DisableMeasure MeasureGenre]
IfMatch2=GPMDP
IfMatchAction2=[!WriteKeyValue Variables MPMode GPMDP "#@#variables.ini"][!DisableMeasure MeasureGenre]
IfMatch3=Web
IfMatchAction3=[!WriteKeyValue Variables MPMode Web "#@#variables.ini"][!DisableMeasure MeasureGenre]
IfNotMatchAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables MPMode NowPlaying "#@#variables.ini"]
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureInvertVisualizer]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#InvertVisualizer#
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!SetOption ScriptFactoryBars Value3 "MeasureAudioSmoothed{#BarCount# - %% - 1}"][!SetOption ScriptFactoryShadowBars Value3 "MeasureAudioSmoothed{#BarCount# - %% - 1}"][!UpdateMeasure "ScriptFactoryBars"][!CommandMeasure "ScriptFactoryBars" "Initialize()"][!UpdateMeasure "ScriptFactoryShadowBars"][!CommandMeasure "ScriptFactoryShadowBars" "Initialize()"]
IfBelowValue=1
IfBelowAction=[!SetOption ScriptFactoryBars Value3 "MeasureAudioSmoothed{%%}"][!SetOption ScriptFactoryShadowBars Value3 "MeasureAudioSmoothed{%%}"][!UpdateMeasure "ScriptFactoryBars"][!UpdateMeasure "ScriptFactoryShadowBars"][!CommandMeasure "ScriptFactoryBars" "Initialize()"][!CommandMeasure "ScriptFactoryShadowBars" "Initialize()"]
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureClipSongInformation]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#ClipSongInformation#
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!SetOption MeterArtist W "#SkinWidth#"][!SetOption MeterTrack W "#SkinWidth#"]
IfBelowValue=1
IfBelowAction=[!SetOption MeterArtist ClipString 2]
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureAddTextBorder]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#AddTextBorder#
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!SetOption MeterArtist StringEffect "Border"][!SetOption MeterTrack StringEffect "Border"]
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureStaticColor]
Measure=String
String=#Color#
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureStaticColorText]
Measure=String
String=#TextColor#
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureGetCoverColor]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Chameleon
Type=File
Path=[MeasureCover]

[MeasureCoverColor]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Chameleon
Parent=MeasureGetCoverColor
Format=Dec
Color=Background1
Substitute="":"#Color#"
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "CalcColors"]

[MeasureGenre]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=NowPlaying
PlayerName=#PlayerName#
PlayerType=Genre
; You can add your own genres here.
; Use | as dividier and replace spaces with \s (otherwise it won't work)
; Electro
IfMatch=Electro
IfMatchAction=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#Electro#"]
; Electronic/EDM
IfMatch2=EDM|Electronic|Breaks|Chillout|Bounce|Chill
IfMatchAction2=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#EDM#"]
; House/Progressive House
IfMatch3=House|Electro\sHouse|Progressive\sHouse
IfMatchAction3=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#House#"]
; Drum & Bass
IfMatch4=Drum\s&\sBass|DnB
IfMatchAction4=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#DnB#"]
; Dubstep
IfMatch5=Dubstep
IfMatchAction5=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#Dubstep#"]
; Drumstep
IfMatch6=Drumstep
IfMatchAction6=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#Drumstep#"]
; Glitch Hop
IfMatch7=Glitch\sHop|GlitchHop
IfMatchAction7=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#GlitchHop#"]
; Trap
IfMatch8=Trap
IfMatchAction8=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#Trap#"]
; Trance
IfMatch9=Trance|Deep\sHouse
IfMatchAction9=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#Trance#"]
; Hard Dance
IfMatch10=Hard\sDance
IfMatchAction10=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#HardDance#"]
; Nu Disco/Indie Dance
IfMatch11=Nu\sDisco|NuDisco|Disco|Indie\sDance|Electro\sSwing
IfMatchAction11=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#NuDisco#"]
; Future Bass
IfMatch12=Future|Future\sBass
IfMatchAction12=[!SetVariable GenreColor "#FutureBass#"]
; Here is an example for an custom genre. Colors need to be rgb(a) values.
IfMatch13=Mashup|Mash\sUp
IfMatchAction13=[!SetVariable GenreColor "192,255,99"]
Substitute="":"#Color#"
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "CalcColors"]
Disabled=1

[CalcColors]
Measure=Calc
IfConditionMode=1
IfCondition= (#EnableDynamicColors# = 0) && (#DisableDynamicFontColors# = 1)
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable Color "[MeasureStaticColor]"][!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "0"]
IfCondition2= (#EnableDynamicColors# = 1) && (#DisableDynamicFontColors# = 1)
IfTrueAction2=[!SetVariable Color "#GenreColor#"][!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "0"]
IfCondition3= (#EnableDynamicColors# = 2) && (#DisableDynamicFontColors# = 1)
IfTrueAction3=[!SetVariable Color "[MeasureCoverColor]"][!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "0"]
IfCondition4= (#EnableDynamicColors# = 0) && (#DisableDynamicFontColors# = 0)
IfTrueAction4=[!SetVariable Color "[MeasureStaticColor]"][!SetVariable TextColor "[MeasureStaticColor]"][!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "0"]
IfCondition5= (#EnableDynamicColors# = 1) && (#DisableDynamicFontColors# = 0)
IfTrueAction5=[!SetVariable Color "#GenreColor#"][!SetVariable TextColor "#GenreColor#"][!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "0"]
IfCondition6= (#EnableDynamicColors# = 2) && (#DisableDynamicFontColors# = 0)
IfTrueAction6=[!SetVariable Color "[MeasureCoverColor]"][!SetVariable TextColor "[MeasureCoverColor]"][!SetOptionGroup GroupDynamicColors DynamicVariables "0"]
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1

[Variables]
Angle=20
RotationCenterX=(#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#/2)
RotationCenterY=(#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#/2)

Version=1.8.1
;==========================
; General settings

PlayerName=Web
; Change this variable to your media player.
; Visit this page for all supported players: http://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plugins/nowplaying#playerlist

ScaleVisualizer=0.45
; Changes the size of the visualizer
; Can be anything between 0.1 (really small) to 1.0 (fullscreen).
; Default: 0.8

ScaleSongInformation=0.8
; Changes the size of the song information skin.
; Can be anything between 0.1 (really small) to 1.0 (fullscreen).
; Default: 0.8

Angle=20
; Change the orientation of the visualizer in degrees.
; Default: 0

; Spectrum settings

AverageSize=2
; Higher numbers = smoother visualization, but with delay
; Lower numbers = faster visualization, but less smooth
; This will increase/decrease performance and the quality of the visualization.
; Default: 3

BarWidth=10
; Width of the visualizer bars, don't go lower as 6 or the rounded edges will dissolve.
; Default: 18

BarHeight=216
; Height of the visualizers bars in Pixels. Also allowed are percentages based on the screen size.
; Default: 350

BarGap=7
; Margin between the different visualizer bars.
; Default: 7

BarCount=63
; Number of the visualizer bars, maximum 100.
; Default: 63

MinBarValue=0.01
; Bars shown at the bottom of the visualizer bars.
; Increasing the value will make the bars bigger, decreasing it smaller.
; Default: 0.01

Sensitivity=25
; A number specifying in what dB range the measure will return FFT and Band data.
; Increasing this value will make the visualizer respond to quieter sounds and make the graph bigger, decreasing it will show louder sounds.
; Default: 35

FFTSize=4096
; A number value for the frequency resolution of the output data.
; Increasing this value will add more cpu load, so keep it for the best result on this value. If you have a slower pc change the value to 512 or 256.
; This will increase/decrease performance and the quality of the visualization.
; Best kept at default values.
; Default: 4096

FFTAttack=100
; Time in Milliseconds till the bars rise to the signal level.
; Higher values adds delay to the visualization, but makes it much smoother and calmer.
; Default: 100

FFTDecay=60
; Time in Milliseconds till the bars fall from the signal level.
; Higher values will keep the bars much longer visible, lower values makes it more "jumpy".
; Default: 60

FreqMin=25
; Minimum frequency detected by the visualizer.
; Default: 20

FreqMax=16500
; Maximum frequency detected by the visualizer.
; Default: 16500;

InvertVisualizer=0
; Inverts the spectrum/visualizer.
; Default: 0;

; Style settings

font1=Nexa Bold
font2=Nexa Light
; Fonts used for the title and artist.
; Font1 is for the Artist, Font2 for the Title
; Default: font1=Nexa Bold, font2=Nexa Light

FontSize1=72
FontSize2=40
; Font sizes for the title and artist.
; Font1 is for the Artist, Font2 for the Title
; Default: FontSize1=72, FontSize2=40

TextColor=#White#
; Color used for text.
; Default: #White#

Color=D3CCD7
; Color of the visualizer bars/monstercat cover in RGB(a).
; This is the default color when genre-based colors are activated.
; You can change the color to one of the following genres (in the list) by writing the genre like this: #Dubstep#

; This is the color list for the genre-based colors in RGB(a).
EDM=193,193,193
Electro=230,206,0
House=234,140,6
DnB=242,25,4
Dubstep=141,4,225
Drumstep=243,33,136
GlitchHop=11,151,87
Trap=140,15,39
Trance=0,126,231
HardDance=1,151,0
NuDisco=28,171,179
FutureBass=154,152,252
White=255,255,255
Black=0,0,0

EnableDynamicColors=0
; Changing this value will enable/disable dynamic colors.
; There are three different settings you can choose.

; 0 - OFF, all dynamic color settings disabled.

; 1 - GENRE, color will change dynamically to the genre of the song.
;     This will work currently only on AIMP, CAD, iTunes, WMP and Winamp.
;     Also the song needs Genre ID3 tags.

; 2 - COVER, color will change dynamically to the cover art of your song.

; This will have an major impact on the performance of the visualizer and your CPU.
; Turn off if you experience lags or slowdowns.

DisableDynamicFontColors=1
; Changing this value will enable/disable dynamic font colors.
; There are three different settings you can choose.
; Default: 1

ShowMonstercatCover=0
; Changing this value will replace the song cover with an full-color cover with the monstercat logo (like in the videos).

NoArtistNameText=N/A
NoTrackNameText=N/A
; This will replace the replacement text when there's no track name/artist or if nothing is playing.
; Default: NoArtistNameText=N/A, NoTrackNameText=N/A

DisableAutoHide=1
; Changing this value will hide the Visualizer when not playing.

DisableAutoMute=1
; Changing this value will make the Visualizer ignore sound when not playing.

HideProgressBar=1
; Changing this value will hide the progress bar below the visualizer.

ClipSongInformation=1
; This will clip the song information to fit exactly under the visualizer. Longer song names or artists will get clipped at the size of the visualizer bars.

AddTextBorder=0
; This will add a border to the song information to make it easier to read on bright wallpapers.

BorderColor=0,0,0
; Color used for border.
; Default: 0,0,0

EnableDropShadow=1
; This will enable a drop shadow below the visualizer and song information.

DropShadowColor=0,0,0,75
; Color of the drop shadow.
; Default: 0,0,0,75

;=====================================================

; These variables are constants and are better untouched! Changing here will probably break something.
DefaultHeight=(#WORKAREAHEIGHT#/3)
BarCountCalc=(#BarCount#+1)
GenreColor=#Color#
MPMode=Web
SettingsHeight=570
Config=monstercat-visualizer
Matrix=(Cos(145*PI/180));(-Sin(145*PI/180));(Sin(145*PI/180));(Cos(145*PI/180));286.70322;974.85043
NearestAxis=0
AudioDeviceID=
SkinWidth=(((#BarGap#*#ScaleVisualizer#*#BarCount#)+(#BarWidth#*#ScaleVisualizer#*#BarCount#)) - (#BarGap#*#ScaleVisualizer#))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

What you mean by
Zernoxi wrote:Found out that the MeterTrack and MeterArtist cannot go beyond W=400, how can I change that?
?
Zernoxi

Post by Zernoxi »

balala wrote:What you mean by
?
When tried to shorten the text, the W does go beyond 400.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Zernoxi wrote:When tried to shorten the text, the W does go beyond 400.
Again: what you mean by "tried to shorten the text"? The String meters ([MeterArtist] and [MeterTrack]) don't have set size (W and H options), so their size is adapted to the length of the string they have to display.
If you want the string to have the width of 400, simply add a W=400 option to the String meters.
Zernoxi

Post by Zernoxi »

balala wrote:Again: what you mean by "tried to shorten the text"? The String meters ([MeterArtist] and [MeterTrack]) don't have set size (W and H options), so their size is adapted to the length of the string they have to display.
If you want the string to have the width of 400, simply add a W=400 option to the String meters.
Never mind, I'm just dumb...I fixed it now.
Thanks!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Glad to help (if I did).