It is currently April 18th, 2024, 8:02 pm

Having Trouble Getting an Plugin=AudioLevel Speaker Movement To Work

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Mor3bane

Having Trouble Getting an Plugin=AudioLevel Speaker Movement To Work

Post by Mor3bane »

So I have this speaker simulator "DaB Music" that is supposed to simulate a speaker bouncing/pumping like it was moving in and out.

But it just isn't doing it.

When it is behind another skin, it flashes like the image is being updated, but the visual effect is not noticeable.

Not sure what I am doing/not doing?

Anyone have a suggestion?

Is there a way this will work that I just am not doing?

Thanks
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Having Trouble Getting an Plugin=AudioLevel Speaker Movement To Work

Post by eclectic-tech »

With my volume on the media player at max, the effect is not all that active here either...

Try increasing the sensitivity in the Speaker portion of 'Edit Options' to 60 or higher.
Try different music genre; Classical, Reggae, Rock, Jazz, etc. will all give different responses for those speakers.

There are only 20 levels (images) based on the range of 0~1 of the RMS audio; you can edit the included speaker skins and adjust the frequencies shift points and find he best settings for your music.

I guess I'm saying you should redesign the speaker skins so they work better for you... :17what
Mor3bane

Re: Having Trouble Getting an Plugin=AudioLevel Speaker Movement To Work

Post by Mor3bane »

Well, that's a relief.

I kind of thought to do the same. I just wanted to be sure before I went fudging around.

I'll drop an update when/if I find more responsive settings.

I was just thinking it may be possible that my sound was going over the top of the speakers skins, or like you said the sensitivity setting is not sensitive enough...
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.